+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi all, just got a COPR confirmation on my profile (dated 16-Oct-20) :)
AOR: March 7
Medical Passed: March 13
Biometrics update: Oct 07
Background Check : Oct 07
Final Decision: Approved : Oct 16

Best of luck guys things seem to be moving with new COPRs for March AOR coming each day...

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020

Best of luck guys things seem to be moving with new COPRs for March AOR coming each day...
Congratulations Vack! your biometric was exempted or just gave recently?

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020

Congratulations. I have similar timeframe as u. I saw profile update but i can not see the update. It just kicked me out. I signed in like 10 times + still did not work

Reactions: nyiable

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hey guys i got following email after i got ghost update.

Case Processing Agent with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in participating as a tester, to give us your feedback on the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal that is in development and will be launched soon for use by all our clients at the same stage as you currently.

To give you a brief overview, we are creating a Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal for approved permanent residence applicants to complete the last step of their application. This is the part of the process where applicants confirm their Canadian address and provide a photo to allow for the printing of their first permanent resident card.

Please note that participation is completely voluntary and anonymous. We will not be capturing your name or any personal information in our notes and it will not impact negatively on your application or your family members’ applications!

The testing rounds will be done next week from Monday, October 19, 2020, to Wednesday, October 21, 2020. Deloitte is the third-party organization that is developing the portal and leading the testing. They will be capturing any feedback for improving the service, and all responses will be anonymized.

If you are interested in participating and completing the final step of your application through this pilot program, please let us know as soon as possible. A researcher from Deloitte (copied on this message) will get in touch with you to provide more details and guide you through the process. If you are not interested in participating, please let us know as well.

Copr soon i guess
Hopefully this brings down the processing time for PR cards. Right now it is 111 days. If you do participate please share your timeline. Good luck!

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi Guys,

AOR Mar 11 (Inland PNP/FSW)
Biometrics exempted and updated on the profile on 28th Sep
VO Sydney
I got another GU today, after that I called IRCC and got the below update
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security Passed (Today)- This should be the reason for the ghost update.

Waiting for the final decision. Nothing new is updated on the profile.

The agent told me if I like you can raise a web form and confirm that we (me and my spouse) live in Canada and that might help to issue the COPR soon.

rj0786

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi Guys,

AOR Mar 11 (Inland PNP/FSW)
Biometrics exempted and updated on the profile on 28th Sep
VO Sydney
I got another GU today, after that I called IRCC and got the below update
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security Passed (Today)- This should be the reason for the ghost update.

Waiting for the final decision. Nothing new is updated on the profile.

The agent told me if I like you can raise a web form and confirm that we (me and my spouse) live in Canada and that might help to issue the COPR soon.
Can you lsign on to your CIC site isn’t working or not because mine is not working out in the Status application profile updated

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Yes mine too says updated from outside but cant log inside. I think it is similar to everybody. Something wrong with the website.

Reactions: nyiable