***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Are they updating biometrics completion update randomly? Seems like they dont follow AoR anymore :-(

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Just a question: Your Background check date is Oct 7th updated here is the same as Biometric ? or it was updated some other day with as Oct 7th?

I gave biometric yesterday 14th Oct But I don't see anything updated for the Background check and I am still waiting?
You will not see the update until they finalize it. I was also not able to see that until today.

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
With the COPR on hand, can we get a new SIN number?
Traditionally, getting a new SIN would have been after landing...

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Just got status update that Biometrics updated as of today 15 Oct.

Bio exempt.

AOR 17 March
Woww!! Great news.. Which VO ?? Your profile pls ! Im also AoR march 17, no update though ! :-(

Last edited:

Ckay128

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
I hope you guys are doing well, I ordered my notes through privacy act on atip website on 24 September. I read some posts that it’s taking long to receive gcms notes, some
Of your posts suggest that it takes 30 days through the access to information act. But what about privacy act, does it take longer than the access to Information act or it’s the same 30 day rule ?

sonu thind

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Question: I know we cannot enter canada after PR without PR card or PRTD. Can we leave canada, I am waiting for COPR and will get soon probably this month, I have Extended OWP expiring in August 2021 but on passport there is no stamp for current permit. Can I still leave canada without pr card after getting COPR. Thanks for help...

Rahul_swd

Mar 20, 2020
Just got the Call!! Uknown ID Caller, booked biometrics to next week. The unfortunate side is that my spouse was unable to book in the same call, they should be calling separately...
AOR in March 10.
Just got a call now Oct 14...
they allowed us together!!! Its their discretion!!!

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Question: I know we cannot enter canada after PR without PR card or PRTD. Can we leave canada, I am waiting for COPR and will get soon probably this month, I have Extended OWP expiring in August 2021 but on passport there is no stamp for current permit. Can I still leave canada without pr card after getting COPR. Thanks for help...
I thought you can travel with CoPR at hand.

Maler

Sep 7, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2020
AOR Received.
17-03-2020
Med's Request
Jan 2020
Med's Done....
Feb 3,2020
Anyone got call from Service Canada in Edmonton recently???
I received a call today and my appointment is tomorrow,friday

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
I hope you guys are doing well, I ordered my notes through privacy act on atip website on 24 September. I read some posts that it’s taking long to receive gcms notes, some
Of your posts suggest that it takes 30 days through the access to information act. But what about privacy act, does it take longer than the access to Information act or it’s the same 30 day rule ?
Both have the same 30 day timeline to work with. The exemptions taken are similar as well but have different numbers associated between the two acts, you can see the exemption grid and links to the acts here https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/exemption-grid

scorpio000

Apr 17, 2020
Hi all, can someone kindly help with this: does the request of GCMS notes usually cause a ghost update?

I raised a GCMS notes on Oct 2 through an agent (I'm a FSW-O PnP) and when I checked my account Oct 10, I noticed a ghost update. Just want to know whether this is a meaningful ghost upate or merely a result caused by my GCMS notes request. Thanks all!