+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
No attachment as of yet. It just says the followings:

Review of eligibility
  • June 23, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • April 28, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 7, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • October 7, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • October 14, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

It shows the CoPR document number in the below table. The expiry date is set to March 2021.

NameUnique Client Identifier (UCI)DocumentDocument numberStatusExpiry dateStatus Updated DateTravel document NumberCountry of Issue
Great, this will speed up the process if they do away with that "soft landing" phone call... Congratulations man!! Hope to see the update soon on our profile too

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Quick question, since I got my CoPR update, what's next?

Do I have to land? Or will they send the PR card? Experts please provide some details. Thanks

Vishnuram1

Oct 15, 2020
What will happen to fsw outland applications from march(US/India)? Will their petitions be on hold for next few years considering the pandemic is getting worse? Asking because I'm fsw outland and don't know if any official statement has been made by ircc regarding fsw o workers

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
for biometrics exempted
March 12 AOR bio yet not updated
Same is the case with my friend AOR March 20th

Why are March AOR people being left out o_O.
Lol jk but anyone with March AOR in the same boat?
In the same boat
AOR: 5th March 2020
BIL/Medical: 11th March 2020
Old Biometrics given: Jan 2020

Still no update in Bio section

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Just received COPR.

AOR March 25th
Exempt from Bio updated Oct 9th
Application approved Oct 14th
COPR Oct 15th

No ghost updates or anything. Just kept checking my profile and saw the updated then COPR came through to my email today. Best of luck guys and girls!
Just to clarify. Over here, you said that you will be getting the CoPR via normal mail. But in this post, you said that the CoPR came via email. Do they send both?

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Just to clarify. Over here, you said that you will be getting the CoPR via normal mail. But in this post, you said that the CoPR came via email. Do they send both?
I spoke to an IRCC agent this morning he said it was sent yesterday by mail, I said I was surprised because I thought it was coming to email and he said no, it’s coming by mail...two hours later I received it to my email! Make of that what you will!

• Haha
Reactions: VACK and jadila3483

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
I spoke to an IRCC agent this morning he said it was sent yesterday by mail, I said I was surprised because I thought it was coming to email and he said no, it’s coming by mail...two hours later I received it to my email! Make of that what you will!
Alright. Thanks for the update.

ankit_ec

Jan 2, 2018
Hi All,
As per recent update after calling CIC. I am CEC inland.
AOR- 31-Mar'2020
Biometrices updated :14-Oct'2020
Medical-Passed
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality -Passed
Security - Not Started.

Do anyone know why security was not started from 6 months and has anyone else in similar situation. Is there anything to worry

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hi All,
As per recent update after calling CIC. I am CEC inland.
AOR- 31-Mar'2020
Biometrices updated :14-Oct'2020
Medical-Passed
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality -Passed
Security - Not Started.

Do anyone know why security was not started from 6 months and has anyone else in similar situation. Is there anything to worry
Because your biometrics were just waived recently.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
It was not waived. I got call from SC and given biometrices this week. What could be reason for security not started and how much time it will take to complete
Then the only thing you could do is waiting. I am exempted from bio with March 28th AOR and still check my application every hour lol

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
No attachment as of yet. It just says the followings:

Review of eligibility
  • June 23, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • April 28, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 7, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • October 7, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • October 14, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

It shows the CoPR document number in the below table. The expiry date is set to March 2021.

NameUnique Client Identifier (UCI)DocumentDocument numberStatusExpiry dateStatus Updated DateTravel document NumberCountry of Issue
Just a question: Your Background check date is Oct 7th updated here is the same as Biometric ? or it was updated some other day with as Oct 7th?

I gave biometric yesterday 14th Oct But I don't see anything updated for the Background check and I am still waiting?

Reactions: SVSD