FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
I filled out a webform last to last Friday. I should get an answer this week. I will let you know.
AOR March 12th
Thanks Prxyz12.
I do not see many FSW applicants getting their status updates, CEC applicants are currently getting them. Not fully sure but I think this is the current scenario.

maulin_patel

Apr 9, 2015
Lol, check this reply from IRCC on twitter to someone (sorry can’t attach a pic) (this is For biometrics)

“2/2 Please be patient while waiting for a call, as they are being made in order of application submission date.”

Looks like there is no coordination between Service Canada and IRCC and here we are blaming ourselves and worrying all the time.
yes

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
My AOR is March 28th
I am exempt from Bio and they were updated Oct 9th. I spoke to guy at IRCC today and he said my application is approved but not finalised and it came take up to a month to receive COPR yet. Has anyone had similar experience to this? And did it take a month to receive COPR? Hopefully a month is worst case scenario!

Reactions: moody16

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
My AOR is March 28th
I am exempt from Bio and they were updated Oct 9th. I spoke to guy at IRCC today and he said my application is approved but not finalised and it came take up to a month to receive COPR yet. Has anyone had similar experience to this? And did it take a month to receive COPR? Hopefully a month is worst case scenario!
My biometroc updated on 8th but i dont know the status. I did not get a chance to talk to agent.

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
got PPR on 17sept. Submitted my passports on 20 sept and still waiting to receive my CoPR.
VFS informed me that due to Covid it takes more time to get CoPR.
So indeed one month is even not worst case scenario

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
got PPR on 17sept. Submitted my passports on 20 sept and still waiting to receive my CoPR.
What is PPR? That the passport stage? I’m in Canada so not sure that’s a requirement due to Covid is it? There’s a couple of people in the same situation as me that are receiving their COPR within a couple of days after being approved.

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Did you receive emails for ppr or there were docs in your cic account?

Kitkat2020

Feb 6, 2020
CEC inland, March 8 AOR, biometrucs exempted..This morning I called IRCC to check on eligibility, background. Agent said both passed,and that criminality check was in progress, however not yet seeing the eligibility and background passed in my profile. I checked just now, showing that Medical passed and Biometrics info updated. Fingers crossed.

masterpiece5

Jul 21, 2016
CEC inland, March 8 AOR, biometrucs exempted..This morning I called IRCC to check on eligibility, background. Agent said both passed,and that criminality check was in progress, however not yet seeing the eligibility and background passed in my profile. I checked just now, showing that Medical passed and Biometrics info updated. Fingers crossed.
Does it says biometrics completed ??

emi2020

Sep 11, 2020
Burnaby, BC
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Finally!!! Just received the call from SC. Booked an appointment to collect biometric next Monday.
Call from No Caller ID.

AOR: Mar 10
BIL: Apr 16

Good luck everyone! Hang in there!