Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
Hi :)
In a webform reply, is eligibility met the same as eligibility conclusively passed ?

pavit

Feb 20, 2019
Kitchener, Ontario.
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-03-2020
Med's Done....
17-06-2020
It can be anything... even something like an ordering of phone numbers! Because I guess once IRCC gives a list to the Service Canada officers, they’d have to store it in some format! perhaps they just order it according to the phone numbers so that they can do through it one by one in an ordered fashion! That theory explains why I’m still not called despite a March 25 AOR, from Kitchener. My phone number begins with 819...
Finally got the call from an Service Canada officer for biometrics! I’m from Kitchener, AOR 25 March.

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
FSW-O
AOR: March 5
Medical passed April 16
Biometrics: August 4
VO: Ottawa case processing center
I received two additional documents request letters during September.
I got a reply to my last webform a week ago:
Criminality: currently valid
Background check verifications: currently valid
Security check verifications: in process
Yesterday I got my first ghost update. It must mean something good, right?
What do you guys think??
What were the ADRs for?

moiramoira

Dec 27, 2019
FSW-I
AOR March 13th
I have done the medical exam quite a while ago, but the clinic I went to messed up my file and it got submitted in August. And my medical passed in mid August. Does any one know how this delay will affect my application process?
As for the biometrics, I got a call at the end of September and it was shown completed right after I went to service Canada. A week later I received another call from them asking me to book an appointment. When I explained to the officer that I had done it already, she told me that they were just trying to contact the applicant according to the time they submitted their applications. So don't worry, I believe the system is not quite organized (as I got the call twice), every one will be contacted for sure.

inda

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Tax return and paystubs don't have all the required info that they are asking for. Yes they are a proof of your hours but you will definitely need more documentation. I saw a few previous posts where people submitted the employment letters from their coworkers to show their job duties. Also, submit your hiring letter. They should have details like your job location and designation. I also suggest submitting cic a proof that your employer refused to provide the employment letter like email conversation between you and them (if that is the case).

And no it is not gonna be any help if you are thinking of submitting the same documentation through webform. Instead GET AN EMPLOYMENT LETTER with proper format if you can. In the worst case try to gather all the documents you can to prove your hours, job title, duties, pay, work location etc. And then send them to IRCC as soon as possible.
Thank you very much!
my former colleague is willing to provide a reference letter on a plain sheet of paper. My company is based in USA, I have the application they filed for permanent employment in USA, which indicates number of hours worked, salary, job duties, positions held.. Job duties are not prepared align with NOC ... would it help to attach it ?

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
What were the ADRs for?
A new police clearance for me (I'm the principal applicant) and a detailed explanation about my MA dissertation. Also, they requested more information about my husband's military service. We come from Syria, which is why I believe they are being extra through with the security check.

ankit_ec

Jan 2, 2018
All,
My AOR :31-Mar'2020 .
As per GCMS notes ,
Medical : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Security : to be started .. waiting for Biometrices to be done.
Eligibility : to be started

It's now more than 6 months and my eligibility is still not started. Does it happened to others as well.
Also does eligibility starts depends on the biometrices to be given and may start after it

mahinangia

Sep 10, 2020
All,
My AOR :31-Mar'2020 .
As per GCMS notes ,
Medical : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Security : to be started .. waiting for Biometrices to be done.
Eligibility : to be started

It's now more than 6 months and my eligibility is still not started. Does it happened to others as well.
Also does eligibility starts depends on the biometrices to be given and may start after it
Mine dint start for 7.5 months, its normal

Formah

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
@legalfalcon please can you explain what precisely visa officers look out for during final review? For example, would they go back and check if there is a match between your job duties and the NOC again? Please clarify.

Chedia82

Sep 25, 2020
Hi everybody,
during my university career, I did two research masters and a doctoral thesis whose equivalence was obtained from WES, looking at my documents submitted for the immigration application, I realized that for them two masters, I put the same transcript (I have both, it was an error), knowing that the request is more than 6 months old, I must contact IRCC and send them the correct transcript via webform ?
Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please can you explain what precisely visa officers look out for during final review? For example, would they go back and check if there is a match between your job duties and the NOC again? Please clarify.
Final review happens when all stages have been passed. It is a final check before the PPR is sent to ensure that all documents are valid an don't expired, the medicals are valid, etc.

During final review, the points or CRS or NOC is not recalculated.

Formah

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Final review happens when all stages have been passed. It is a final check before the PPR is sent to ensure that all documents are valid an don't expired, the medicals are valid, etc.

During final review, the points or CRS or NOC is not recalculated.
Thanks for clarifying.