Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
Hi :)

FSWO March 18th AOR here. I recently received the webform reply which had the particulars given below:

* Eligibilty met
* Background checks are valid
* Security check hasnt been initiated
* criminal check is valid
*Medicals are valid

My question is it the same as everything passed except security ? and how long does security normally takes to pass ?
Thankyou in advance to anyone willing to interpret it for me.

Olaoluadefemi

Mar 18, 2020

FSWO March 18th AOR here. I recently received the webform reply which had the particulars given below:

* Eligibilty met
*Medicals are valid

My question is it the same as everything passed except security ? and how long does security normally takes to pass ?
We are in the same boat. AOR March 16

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
My PGWP will expire in Dec, so will my SIN. My EE AOR is March 20th
Question:
How do I extend my SIN?
Is it necessary right now? or will my PR applied (implied status) be enough to work on expired SIN.
Or should I apply for BWP. I know in WP you can work in implied status with expired SIN.

Reactions: harshrk6392

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
My PGWP will expire in Dec, so will my SIN. My EE AOR is March 20th
Question:
How do I extend my SIN?
Is it necessary right now? or will my PR applied (implied status) be enough to work on expired SIN.
Or should I apply for BWP. I know in WP you can work in implied status with expired SIN.
You can't extend you SIN while on Implied status but you can continue working on the expired SIN with same employer. If I were you I would wait to apply for BOWP until before one or two week of my PGWP expiry. There is a good chance of you getting PR before that.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
You can't extend you SIN while on Implied status but you can continue working on the expired SIN with same employer. If I were you I would wait to apply for BOWP until before one or two week of my PGWP expiry. There is a good chance of you getting PR before that.
Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Angel1113

Alina2222

Apr 16, 2019

* Eligibilty met
*Medicals are valid

Same here! AOR March 13th, Biometrics submitted on July 21st

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020

* Eligibilty met
*Medicals are valid

On call the agent said eligibility passed, now I have submitted the webform. Lets see what reply I get through webform. Should be next week and will surely update here.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Got my GCMS notes today ordered on 7 sept

Eligibility: Passed
Security: **blank**
HIRV: **blank**
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: **blank**
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation: **blank**
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: **blank**
Final: **blank**

@legalfalcon @caipsnotes all looks good?
Your application is in good shape, since security is blank it means it's underway or completed. In due course your application will be approved.

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Lol, check this reply from IRCC on twitter to someone (sorry can’t attach a pic) (this is For biometrics)

“2/2 Please be patient while waiting for a call, as they are being made in order of application submission date.”

Looks like there is no coordination between Service Canada and IRCC and here we are blaming ourselves and worrying all the time.

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
On work permit that will expire in January 2021. Don't know if I would need to apply for BOWP since biometrics was submitted September 30th. Just hoping to get COPR so no need to pay anymore fees

Reactions: Angel1113