+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
I ordered GCMS notes last week, it is yet to receive. I will update you guys once I received. What is BIOM Group 2 mean?
I am not sure. I had ordered it in Aug and mine status was: everything passed - only criminality pending due to bio and I saw that i was added to that group

Visavie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Got notes ordered end of August (FSW O, 6/03)
Eligibility / security : not started
Criminality / medicals : passed
Info sharing : in progress

Info sharing is the very thing that has started, 10 days after AoR. Just curious, is it common?

Also, how to know the last time anything happened to the application?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Got notes ordered end of August (FSW O, 6/03)
Eligibility / security : not started
Criminality / medicals : passed
Info sharing : in progress

Info sharing is the very thing that has started, 10 days after AoR. Just curious, is it common?

Also, how to know the last time anything happened to the application?
your visa office?

aps1989

Aug 16, 2020
I am exempted from biometric, however my profile still showing

"We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

any idea ????

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Can anybody help with this? Is the RCMP security check is requested for all the inland applicants? I have not received a request for that yet. Is it done upon request or we have to anyway do that? I am inland applicant lived 1.5 years in Canada now with a work permit.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Can anybody help with this? Is the RCMP security check is requested for all the inland applicants? I have not received a request for that yet. Is it done upon request or we have to anyway do that? I am inland applicant lived 1.5 years in Canada now with a work permit.
Not needed until they ask you

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
AOR March 20th, inland PNP (other details have been posted before so look back if you want to know)

Had a ghost update in my profile today
Don’t think it’s for biometrics, as this still says July 29, 2020 (as it has for ages)
Hoping it was an immigration officer reviewing my application
Have requested GCMS notes again today via Privacy Act, as my last ones were dated August 25th ... these didn’t show any movement in application since agent marked my application as “ready to finalize” on June 24 (full details posted already) ... getting my biometrics done didn’t make any difference thus far in Jul/Aug/Sep

Fingers crossed!

Rajsree84

Apr 25, 2020
Hey guys,
My AOR is 8th march (VO Montreal) and I don't think there has been a single change in my application! I raised 3 webforms so far and none of them give me answers regarding the status of my application when everytime I specifically asked about it!!
for instance, This is the response that i got recently!!

""We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.""

and I already had a Biometric done in 2017 but again no change in my profile!
now i am seriously concerned.
Same reply for me too
March 14 Aor.ontario
Did you order gcms notes?