+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

canadashine

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
IRCC just want to focus on International student permits, so all students keep paying for fees from their home country. I applied for a Bridge Work permit on 21 Mar 2020, still stuck due to biometrics even if they exempted Temporary resident applications from Biometrics. Currently I have no visa no permit from last 4 months! Even service ontario refused to extend my OHIP since they want either Bridge work permit in hand or on letter head of IRCC that I applied for PR, which they wont give.

Reactions: Angel1113

Maler

Sep 7, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2020
AOR Received.
17-03-2020
Med's Request
Jan 2020
Med's Done....
Feb 3,2020
Has anyone here received a call from service canada for biometrics?

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
Hi guys!!!!

Just received the following reply from IRCC to the webform raised last week:

The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
-The background verifications are currently valid.
-The security background verifications are currently valid.
-The criminality background verifications are currently valid.

I have read on few threads that 'currently valid' means passed. Can someone throw some more light on this or guide me to the appropriate thread?
I'm not quite sure but I get the feeling that webforms never reply with "passed" but prefer to use "currently valid" for some reason. But I believe they mean the same thing.

Reactions: pjames and nyiable

Chedia82

Sep 25, 2020
Hi guys!!!!

The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

I have read on few threads that 'currently valid' means passed. Can someone throw some more light on this or guide me to the appropriate thread?
Hi, how did you got these informations please?

pjames

Sep 21, 2020
My processing time bar is gonna reach 100% in 2 more days
Application processing time bar reaching 100% just means that 6 months (normal process timeline) is over from the date of AOR. In 2019 the average processing time was 9 months, and now amidst this god forsaken pandemic its just a long endless wait it seems......hang in there and once maybe check the status of your application through webfrom or GCMS notes.... All the best,

Last edited:

Utoechi

Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys!!!!

When is your AOR please?

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
I gave biometrics in Nov 2018 and was not able to give during my PR application. I just checked my account and it says biometric submitted 24th sept 2020. My AOR is 10th March
Good news mate!!
guys who have submitted their biometrics earlier for other application, anyone else receives a biometric update on their profile please share here.. my AOR is 6th March and have not seen any such update..

satrajit81

Nov 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-05-2020
I gave biometrics in Nov 2018 and was not able to give during my PR application. I just checked my account and it says biometric submitted 24th sept 2020. My AOR is 10th March
Did you receive the COPR mail yet? Please let us know once you get it.

satrajit81

Nov 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-05-2020
Good news mate!!
guys who have submitted their biometrics earlier for other application, anyone else receives a biometric update on their profile please share here.. my AOR is 6th March and have not seen any such update..
Do you know the status of your other checks like eligibility, security, background? Wanting to understand the reason why you still didn’t get the update.

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
How many of you are waiting for the officer to approve Eligibility?

Mine was passed by the analyst.
Criminality, medical - passed
Security Not Started.

VO - CPC Ottawa. I feel like there is a delay in approvals in this office as my file hasn't moved since mid-June.

Is anyone else experiencing something similar?
Same situation as you. No change in my file since mid May when Eligibility was passed by agent. My criminality is still in progress due to biometrics as well. My AOR is March 15th.

Reactions: pboi

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Do you know the status of your other checks like eligibility, security, background? Wanting to understand the reason why you still didn’t get the update.
Medical-Eligibility-Security all passed.. criminality pending... but I don’t think that should matter.. they just need to update the biometrics status on profile first ..