+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
CIO sydney is very slow in processing the files. Mine application is also processing at sydney. Mine is AOR May 06
Eligibility - not started
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started

they request pcc on 26 june,
Uploaded on 19 august.
after that not update nor ADR under go review session..
Your AOR is May or March? If May then maybe you should be posting in the May AOR thread..

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Any senior member can please guide on this? I am bit nervous.
Seems good. PPR should come soon! Sadly to say that it is the reality that PPR's are not coming these days as everyone knows the reason. But i suggest they should inform of PPR's and may hold COPR. Atleast applicants get some assurance of the outcome of applications....

Reactions: Sadia95

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Bro dont be leftist and give resistance everywhere. We are all going to be immigrants and talk about globalization and if we are intolerant for person coming from other threads we should really think hard for our narrow minds

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Bro dont be leftist and give resistance everywhere. We are all going to be immigrants and talk about globalization and if we are intolerant for person coming from other threads we should really think hard for our narrow minds
Hey sister, I assume this was directed at me?

Don’t be ignorant and assume everyone on here is a dude.

Last edited:

Emong01

Feb 12, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey, I’m based in Melbourne. You might wanna call IRCC and ask about updates. As far as I know files get transferred to Sydney AU towards the end.
Thanks Mate,

What number did you call ?
Is your file in AUS now?

slayyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Thanks Mate,

What number did you call ?
Is your file in AUS now?
+1 (888) 242-2100
Yes, my application is currently in Sydney AU. Not sure if it’s a good or bad thing. But whatever happens, I’m sure it’ll be 100 times better than Australian immigration.

Reactions: Emong01

slayyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
I’m from theApril AOR bunch, don’t see any harm posting here and there. Better to keep everyone updated.

P.S. I think the rightists don’t want people from different locations. Not the leftists.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I’m from theApril AOR bunch, don’t see any harm posting here and there. Better to keep everyone updated.

P.S. I think the rightists don’t want people from different locations. Not the leftists.
Lol

diljot5

Jan 23, 2020
Seems good. PPR should come soon! Sadly to say that it is the reality that PPR's are not coming these days as everyone knows the reason. But i suggest they should inform of PPR's and may hold COPR. Atleast applicants get some assurance of the outcome of applications....
Thanks @haiderimam for your reply! With all of these stages marked as completed, Does it means that all of major points have been verified? Like, Funds, Experience, Education etc? Or is there anything left?