+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that:

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

26th March AOR, Medical passed 27th May,CEC Inland, Got this response for the web form I raised, I specifically asked about Eligibility but didn't got any update on it.Seniors Please throw some insights on this.Thanks in Advance
Did u submit biometrics?

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
95% completion with 10 days to go..
Yet to receive Ghost Updates... Who's in the same boat with me?
FSW O
2nd March AOR
Kind of,

10 days to reach 100%
inland CEC
AOR 3rd March
Medical 10th March
Bio-Metrics 12th March
Request for updated IMM5406e 11th August (under review date 12th August)

Just waiting now

Fingers_crossed

Jun 2, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
15-03-2020
Just got the following response from my webform:

The background verifications have not been initiated.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Bit confused about background checks having not been initiated - I thought criminality counted as a background check?

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Just got the following response from my webform:

The background verifications have not been initiated.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Bit confused about background checks having not been initiated - I thought criminality counted as a background check?
Security background is based on bio-metrics.
Criminality is based on PCC.

YKELT

Aug 24, 2020
Hello ,

I'm FSW-outland,

AOR 9th of March
Medical 6th of April
Bio-Metrics given on 2nd of August,

just wanted to ask has any FSW outland gotten approved and received COPR and if one receives a COPR at the moment will we be able to fly to Canada to settle?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
No..I haven't done Bio-metrics yet..still waiting for service Canada..
Without your biometrics how come your criminality is valid...did you tried requesting for GCMS as webforms are not accurate all the tine not to discourage you i cross checked in my case in the webform it showed me still undergoing process but when i called they said everytging ok besides criminality in progress due to biometrics..and the GCMs too matched with it..

Unless you have given biometrics previously for other temporary visa processing because some ppl saying temp visa biometrics different from PR but ppl who have submitted in the past have seen in their profile that the biometrics valid date updated as they are pulling it from previous sibmission..not sure about it as its not my case..But verify with GCMS and if you didnt submitted Biometrics in the past and your criminality still says passed on GCMS its a good sign that they might be making some changes to biometrics submission..please update here once you get any info..

aps1989

Aug 16, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that:

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

26th March AOR, Medical passed 27th May,CEC Inland, Got this response for the web form I raised, I specifically asked about Eligibility but didn't got any update on it.Seniors Please throw some insights on this.Thanks in Advance
Without biometric, they finalized your application, ray of hope for CEC inland applicant

Waseema16

Mar 3, 2016
Without your biometrics how come your criminality is valid...did you tried requesting for GCMS as webforms are not accurate all the tine not to discourage you i cross checked in my case in the webform it showed me still undergoing process but when i called they said everytging ok besides criminality in progress due to biometrics..and the GCMs too matched with it..

Unless you have given biometrics previously for other temporary visa processing because some ppl saying temp visa biometrics different from PR but ppl who have submitted in the past have seen in their profile that the biometrics valid date updated as they are pulling it from previous sibmission..not sure about it as its not my case..But verify with GCMS and if you didnt submitted Biometrics in the past and your criminality still says passed on GCMS its a good sign that they might be making some changes to biometrics submission..please update here once you get any info..
True..I thought the same..I might call CIC and will update the response once I get.

teambooboo25

Mar 30, 2020
HI Guys,

I raised a web form on 08/20 and got following reply. I have also given my details below.

FSW-Out
AOR - March 19, 2020
Medical passed - May 14, 2020
Biometrics Done - July 27, 2020

Status of Eligibility review is met.
The Security background verification has not been initiated.
The Criminality background is currently valid.
Web form answer didn't tell what's my Primary Office though I asked about it. I didn't get any ghost update so far. What do they check in 'The Security background verification' ? When does it start and how much time does it take ? All the best wishes to everyone. I am praying that everyone of us gets the PR soon. Thanks.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
U are cec inland so i guess u may provide biometrics before when u applied to come to Canada?

PR biometric is mandatory and not dependent on your regular biometrics for temporary visas.