+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

RickSanchez

Jun 26, 2020
Hi guys. I'm sharing my status and the reply from the web form. Any feedback is appreciated.

ITA Received - Feb 19, 2020
AOR - March 24, 2020
Medicals - passed on May 29, 2020
Biometrics - June 4, 2020, Completed

I fall under the FSW outland category.

At the estimated processing bar there are only 55 days left, and since there was no movement I raised a web form asking for some information.
but I was surprised by the response as no real movement was happening. Anyway here's what they said:

Eligibility: met
Security: not initiated
Criminal: not initiated.

I was really hoping that since my biometrics were given, my application should be moving forward but apparently not.
Do you know if this is normal among outland applicants?
Thanks

Jasonhilda927

Jan 24, 2020
Hi guys. I'm sharing my status and the reply from the web form. Any feedback is appreciated.

AOR - March 24, 2020

At the estimated processing bar there are only 55 days left, and since there was no movement I raised a web form asking for some information.
but I was surprised by the response as no real movement was happening. Anyway here's what they said:

I was really hoping that since my biometrics were given, my application should be moving forward but apparently not.
Thanks
The bar is based on standardized 180 day timeline estimation. Basically you may not count on that, especially considered the pandemic situation out there I think 2 month delay is probable. Be patient, at least you've already known you passed eligibility check.

ItsTrue

Jan 16, 2020
Folks, anyone who have their files in Edmonton Office, Can you please share timelines/updates ??
Looks like there are no updates from CPC Edmonton. Is the office still processing applications ?

Reactions: Invincible84

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Folks, anyone who have their files in Edmonton Office, Can you please share timelines/updates ??
Looks like there are no updates from CPC Edmonton. Is the office still processing applications ?
Nothing happening there at all.

arshdeep218

Jun 21, 2020
Any update on PNP Outland Applications? has IRCC started the processing these applications

I raised a webform to know about any progress on my FIle. Below is the response I got from them

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to also contact them in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.

scorpio000

Apr 17, 2020

AOR - March 24, 2020

Thanks
I have similar timeline with you. It is great news that you have your eligibility passed. People say this is the most important process.

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hi everyone,

My profile still doesn't show that eligibility is passed - is this normal if I have yet to submit an additional document they requested? Or should I be worried?

Here's my timeline:
March 26 - AOR
June 2 - request for 2 additional documents (1 submitted, 1 currently pending)
June 9 - BIL and medicals passed

I am in the process of getting the additional document they requested for (police certificate) but I am wondering why my profile hasn't at all moved since June 9 and I'm getting really worried.

scorpio000

Apr 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

My profile still doesn't show that eligibility is passed - is this normal if I have yet to submit an additional document they requested? Or should I be worried?

Here's my timeline:
March 26 - AOR
June 2 - request for 2 additional documents (1 submitted, 1 currently pending)
June 9 - BIL and medicals passed

I am in the process of getting the additional document they requested for (police certificate) but I am wondering why my profile hasn't at all moved since June 9 and I'm getting really worried.
Usually, the status will not be updated for your eligibility section unless you get your final approval. It should be fine if the status does not change at all for the eligibility section. Plus, if you have additional documents to be provided, I don't think it moves to that "pass" stage for eligibility. For your reference.

RickSanchez

Jun 26, 2020
I have similar timeline with you. It is great news that you have your eligibility passed. People say this is the most important process.
Let's hope that's the case. Since we have similar timelines, would you mind sharing when any action is taken in your profile? It would be comforting to know something is going on. Thanks

hakun123

May 12, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm sharing my status and web form reply.

FSW-out
AOR - March 4
Medical passed - March 11
BIL - March 11 (not completed yet)

Web form reply:

Eligibility not initiated.
Security not initiated.
Criminality in process.
Background verifications in process.

It seems that my case is stuck and doesn't have any progress. I'm about to order gcms notes to find out why my case is not moving forward as my profile shows at 83% and almost 5 month passed. Any feedback why eligibility has not been initiated yet?

Reactions: Iamelie88

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Hi everyone,

FSW-out
AOR - March 4

Web form reply:

Security not initiated.
Criminality in process.

It seems that my case is stuck and doesn't have any progress. I'm about to order gcms notes to find out why my case is not moving forward as my profile shows at 83% and almost 5 month passed. Any feedback why eligibility has not been initiated yet?
Sometimes the updates provided by the webform or even IRCC call center are not up to date or accurate , it happened with many people who found conflicting info between their GCMS notes and webform, this is because the agent working on your file can update everything at once and all of sudden, so don't panic either raise another webform in a week or two or order GCMS notes.

hakun123

May 12, 2019
Sometimes the updates provided by the webform or even IRCC call center are not up to date or accurate , it happened with many people who found conflicting info between their GCMS notes and webform, this is because the agent working on your file can update everything at once and all of sudden, so don't panic either raise another webform in a week or two or order GCMS notes.
I'll do that for sure. Thanks for the feedback.

Fingers_crossed

Jun 2, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
15-03-2020
Hi everyone,

FSW-out
AOR - March 4

Web form reply:

Security not initiated.
Criminality in process.

It was the same for me when I sent a webform last month. My GCMS notes stated that my 'client information' is set for review which I assume is the reason my application is delayed.