+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

rickyhai11

Jan 12, 2018
Got my webform today.
  • Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process
This result is the same with my last month webform. There is no more progress that has been made. Agent said this was because of missing biometrics.
My AOR March 8, in-land PR applicant (EE PNP)
we should raise our hands to IRCC via twitter or any social media. So they can take actions to open Service of Canada for biometrics or offer alternative solution. Otherwise, we are gonna stuck with this forever.
https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
This is really good news. Application has been reviewed as meeting eligibility. Just criminality in progress. Only this is they might now ask for RCMP police check but hopefully not. Then will go to final review. Then, all being well, your PR is approved.

Presumably they write “currently meets eligibility” like this as there is the potentially for a final review to change this or for something to change that later means you no longer meet the criteria (eg IELTS expires, a job offer that got you +50 points is withdrawn so then the CRS is below your ITA cut off, etc).

Based on early completion of security, I’d guess you’re in CEC stream. So if you are still in Canada (or legally able to return for another reason under the border rules ... that might be updated later today or just extended with the same rules), then you should be able to become landed PR via the emails you’ll get from VO. Will need to mail photos for PR card. There’s various posts about this new system that IRCC developed as they cannot have any interviews for landing inland PR. But for now, just sit tight. I’d hope by mid-August you’ll hear more ... could raise a webform perhaps every 2 weeks to see progress with criminality check. If you’re outland and not allowed to return or come from/via US, you’ll also have to wait until the border rules change.
Thank you so much !! Yes I am cec-inland applicant with spouse in canada too. I was just afraid because it says currently meets..

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Finally received an update on my application. (CEC Inland)

ITA - Jan 22
Medical - Feb 14
Medical Furtherance - Mar 4
AOR - Mar 20
MEP & BIL - Jun 26
Latest update via GCMS notes
Eligibility Passed
Security: Not Stated
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Hi all,
ITA : March 5
AOR : March 19
Applied : Inland

Please find below the status of my application:

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • May 19, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kindly let me know in which status is my application is currently in like IP1 0r IP2 and is there any possibility to get COPR soon. Any information on this would really be helpful.

Thanks !!
Did you passed your eligibility??

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Latest update via GCMS notes
Eligibility Passed
Security: Not Stated
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
Hello Banana Woman

Could you please let me know when did you apply for GCMS notes, and when did you receive the notes???

Thanks

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hello Experts

In GCMS notes, under Info Sharing : it says "System error"
So what does that mean,

and also what are the activities coming under INFO SHARING ??? At what stage does it become COMPLETED

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Waiting for biometrics is very upsetting and depressing :( . I wonder if they open what criteria will they use to book appointments. I hope they do it on the priority basis of the biometrics request letter date. From immitracker, it looks like they aren't issuing any new PPR's since July 14 probably due to most of the applicants who were next to get PPR's are not able to give biometrics yet.
It's the last day of July and no news on what would happen regarding biometrics. They have been closed since middle of March.

jillabodi

May 9, 2020
Waiting for biometrics is very upsetting and depressing :( . I wonder if they open what criteria will they use to book appointments. I hope they do it on the priority basis of the biometrics request letter date. From immitracker, it looks like they aren't issuing any new PPR's since July 14 probably due to most of the applicants who were next to get PPR's are not able to give biometrics yet.
I doubt they will book apts by priority. My VO is Malaysia. BIL was May 8, office opened June 1. I booked the appt the day before they opened. No one asked about BIL date, it was a free for all booking

G.Caio

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Just received a reply for my Webform.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that:

• The eligibility verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is in process

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hi ..Can you tell us dates : 1.Case analyst comment 2.Officer comments
Hi...I don’t think that will be helpful to you since everyone’s application is different.

One thing to mention is I had concerns some weeks back when I received my first GCMS note, there was RR on my foreign experience, the case analyst commented that the NOC code didn’t match the experience and he/she transferred my file for further review. And about 2 weeks after, my eligibility passed.

• Love
Reactions: Azni760

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Hi all,
a silent reader here. Waiting for my biometrics (Canada) and my wife’s (India). I know its tough times for us all.
Apparently Pakistan have their vfs global office opening with biometrics as their priority. So i guess a country coping well with covid will be resuming services within august. God help India