+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

pchem

Feb 7, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received a request to pay my right for permanent residence fees. This should be good news, no?

Do I have to pay 500$ per individual (we are a family of 3) or 500$ for the three of us.

Thank you

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received a request to pay my right for permanent residence fees. This should be good news, no?

Do I have to pay 500$ per individual (we are a family of 3) or 500$ for the three of us.

Thank you
According to this https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1396, you have to pay for everybody except dependent children. You can also call them for detailed info. Just curious, what is your AOR and have you got your biometrics done already?

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Also received a letter asking me to pay for RPRF.

Timeline now at:

AOR March 17
BIL and MEP May 7
RPRF June 19
No biometrics on file. Applied for work visa end of 2018, biometrics collection started on 2019.
Inland AINP/EE

pchem

Feb 7, 2020
According to this https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1396, you have to pay for everybody except dependent children. You can also call them for detailed info. Just curious, what is your AOR and have you got your biometrics done already?
Thank you.

AOR March 27.
Outland.
I was asked to submit my biometrics two days ago. I didn't since our local center is still closed but they should have one on file from a previous visa application.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
AOR Mar 8 inland. Waiting for Service of Canada to open for biometrics.
Called agent and was told my eligibility was passed.
Aor Mar 30, called agent today only criminality initiated, nothing else started yet. Also waiting for Service Canada to open for biometrics

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
AOR Mar 8 inland. Waiting for Service of Canada to open for biometrics.
Called agent and was told my eligibility was passed.
Does your application status showing eligibility passed or something? Also, if I call to get status on my application do they answer? This is how you called them? Please suggest.

Reactions: Iamelie88

gobsaini

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Chandigarh, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2019
AOR Received.
20-03-2020
ITA 19 Feb
AOR 20 March
BIL 19 May

Received my BIL, but no update on medical. Is there anything we have to do after giving medical and uploading the form in the CIC account. Moreover is there anything related to consent on e-medical as my form given by the doctor has a wording that says " you have not yet provided consent for eMedical to process your health examination"

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Hey guys I haven't done my biometrics yet but my status was saying action required earlier and today it says submitted. When I open it says under biometrics you need biometrics, please check biometrics letter. I wonder why it changed to action required to submitted?

chowdary@siva123

Jan 23, 2020
Hey guys I haven't done my biometrics yet but my status was saying action required earlier and today it says submitted. When I open it says under biometrics you need biometrics, please check biometrics letter. I wonder why it changed to action required to submitted?
Yes it will change status after 30 days ..no need to worry