Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hello is this normal, I received the response today:

Medical and bil letter on 11 March

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton, Alberta.

The responsible office is not currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is in process.

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton, Alberta.

The responsible office is not currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.

“Not”!

if you receive a letter for BIL then its good updates

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018

Hi. How did you ask and how did they response? I mean did you use email or CSE form or something, and did they response via email? How long did it take them to response?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hi. How did you ask and how did they response? I mean did you use email or CSE form or something, and did they response via email? How long did it take them to response?

Its via webform. Reply took 6 days.

nsaini23

Dec 27, 2017
Just Received this letter. Equally thundered and shocked. Do not know what to do.

Dear XXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Police Certificate: o The Police certificates from Australia that you provided with your application for you and your spouse are not acceptable.
Please consult our website in order to determine the required document. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugeescitizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

You did not provide the Australian National Police Certificate – Standard Disclosure – Name check only Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
Hi,
I can understand the pain. My PR refused twice because of the complete disclosure PCC and also the driving history afterwards. I wasnt even getting into the stage of Medical passed. I am now at Medical passed stage but the process is too slow because of covid.

Ozymandias84

May 27, 2020

They have not even started reviewing eligibility? Thanks not good news for all of us who are still waiting for service Canada to open... this will be a very long wait.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
They have not even started reviewing eligibility? Thanks not good news for all of us who are still waiting for service Canada to open... this will be a very long wait.

Although every case is different what is the normal sequence ? Criminality then background then eligibility? Os some other way around?

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Although every case is different what is the normal sequence ? Criminality then background then eligibility? Os some other way around?
Some say biometrics required for security check stage so I think we have to wait a long time since service canada is not opening anytime soon. They are already processing feb applications and giving Copr's so I don't know what they are going to do with ours, are they just going to announce no copr's starting from end of Feb.

wherethestorystarts

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Some say biometrics required for security check stage so I think we have to wait a long time since service canada is not opening anytime soon. They are already processing feb applications and giving Copr's so I don't know what they are going to do with ours, are they just going to announce no copr's starting from end of Feb.
Hope they figure out how to deal with this problem..
I wonder if there are people who got AOR in Feb but didn't get Biometrics yet

maulin_patel

Apr 9, 2015
AOR - 22 March 2020
Went and provided my Biometrics on 4th June 2020.

Yesterday, 8 June 2020 I received a request to pay my RPRF fees "in order to continue to review the application".
What does this mean as far as where the application is ?
Where did you give biometric?