VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I had a Schengen Visa to Germany for 11 days. On 8th day of my trip, I decided to travel to Budapest for 3 days by train which I did not included in Travel History. There is no stamp in my passport about Hungary. Am I in trouble?
It shouldn't be an issue, however, if you feel concerned just use the web-from updatin details.

Reactions: jdun121

Saisrb

Sep 7, 2019
ITA - 5 FEB
AOR- 13 March
My query is i have seen people with march aor status as eligibility check in progress, does it mean employer verification ??? If yes how they can mange to do this in shutdown ??

deebur

Aug 7, 2019
CEC - Inland
ITA: 4 March
AOR: 19 March

My profile says I don't need a medical even though I uploaded a medical?

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Hello,

Stream: FSW-O
CRS: 485
ITA: 4th March
AOR: 26th March.

Good luck everyone!

camila447

Sep 20, 2018
Hi all,

I submitted everything required, received the AOR. BUT, on my wife's medical exam it's missing one exam, and now due to the covid-19 situation it is difficult to do it again or even get in touch with any doctor. Do you think my process will be denied right away or soomething negative?

thank you

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi all,

I submitted everything required, received the AOR. BUT, on my wife's medical exam it's missing one exam, and now due to the covid-19 situation it is difficult to do it again or even get in touch with any doctor. Do you think my process will be denied right away or soomething negative?

thank you
No, it shouldn't you can file a LOE via webform and ask for insutrctions.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
ITA - 5 FEB
AOR- 13 March
My query is i have seen people with march aor status as eligibility check in progress, does it mean employer verification ??? If yes how they can mange to do this in shutdown ??
Employment checks are rare and IRCC have clearly said that no application will be refused during these unusual times.

Reactions: Amir89

Amir89

Mar 25, 2020
Hello All,

I have submitted an application through AIPP ( inland candidate ) and received my AOR on March 10 & requested to submit my bio-metric i which had been done in the same day in Canada Service. I have submitted my RCMP letter and paid in advance. This is what my application shows :

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical

You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional

We have received the additional documents you provided.

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any one with a similar status,

Thank you