Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
Congratulations. Pl let me know how long it took from final review by officer to confirmation portal mail. Pl let me know
The pr portal email came soon after the officer finally approved the application. So close to the date I mentioned.

bluesparrow

Oct 9, 2020
Got COPR Finally after 1 year and 3 months!!

AOR: March 7, 2020 (Inland CEC Class)
BIL: March 13, 2020
Eligibility and Security Passed: August 12, 2020
Biometrics done: Oct 13, 2020
Criminality Pass and Approved: April 24, 2021
Confirmation Portal email: May 28, 2021
Credentials Email: June 7, 2021
CIC portal status updated to Approved and PR Email: June 30, 2021

Best wishes to my Feb, March, and April 2020 buddies who are waiting for COPR still. it's coming for y’all pretty soon :)
Yeah, but only for inland applicants. We outlanders have to wait more.

• Sad
Reactions: Sola89 and Tj220112

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon how long do you think we march AOR Outlanders will have to wait to get COPR. Also do you think our medicals will get extended??
For meds see #13,190

As regards how long it will take, as more offices open up and canada moves to phase 2, you will see ramp up in processing.

Ckay128

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
It’s been a long time since i posted on this thread. Finally I got my e Copr. Massive thank you and all the gratitude towards your selfless opinions for the guidance regarding gcms and answering to questions. Let me know if I can be of volunteer for answering questions, as I have a fair bit of knowledge of Ircc as well lol.
@legalfalcon you’re the man , just one last question I have my wrong original entry date on my ecopr, should I get it fixed ? And what would be the best way to fix it ?
Thanks again bro

ticalee

Sep 17, 2020
When did you see an update on your portal about Medical Passed? In other words, what date does it show on your portal when your medical was passed? I’m sure the April 20th date you have was from an IRCC call you might have made, or from GCMS.
June 8th

ARVINDATWAL

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hi, anybody with feb 2020 AOR, who has received COPR. My AOR is 17th Feb and till date I haven't received any update except biometric updation and med also expired. Can anyone suggest, literally don't know what to do. Would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Hi, anybody with feb 2020 AOR, who has received COPR. My AOR is 17th Feb and till date I haven't received any update except biometric updation and med also expired. Can anyone suggest, literally don't know what to do. Would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks
You can apply for GCMS Notes to check.

ARVINDATWAL

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
You can apply for GCMS Notes to check.
Thanks for the reply Aseem. I did applied for my GCMS notes and got info like. recommendation: recommend pass MI3 A11.2: Appears met R87.1: CEC Mini requirements: Appears met ready to finalize RPRF: complete (This info is on 107 page of GCMS notes that I received 3 months back.
On the front pages : eligibility: recommend pass, security not started, criminality in process, med. pass and info sharing in process.

Harley18

Dec 26, 2020
Hi

BCPNP express entry inland.
AOR march 23 2020.
medical updated (extended) November last year.
No updates in portal since November last year.
Spoke to IRCC on the phone. Apparently Eligibility passed last Saturday! (but portal not showing this update)

Does this mean CoPR may be close, or probably still a while away?

Thanks

Last edited:

mathnmusic

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Yet another month has passed, and still no end in sight... all assessments have been passed and we've been waiting to receive COPR since January. Inland.

Passport and work permit expire in January 2022. @legalfalcon should I renew my passport now and update IRCC with my new passport, or will this just make it take even longer for the application to be finalised?

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Yet another month has passed, and still no end in sight... all assessments have been passed and we've been waiting to receive COPR since January. Inland.

Passport and work permit expire in January 2022. @legalfalcon should I renew my passport now and update IRCC with my new passport, or will this just make it take even longer for the application to be finalised?
Have you got your credentials to the Confirmation PR portal or are you still waiting for final approval?

I'd highly recommend renewing your passport. I am not sure about yours but in my country, the renewal process took almost 2 months.

Last edited:

GKD077

Apr 9, 2021
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
It’s been a long time since i posted on this thread. Finally I got my e Copr. Massive thank you and all the gratitude towards your selfless opinions for the guidance regarding gcms and answering to questions. Let me know if I can be of volunteer for answering questions, as I have a fair bit of knowledge of Ircc as well lol.
@legalfalcon you’re the man , just one last question I have my wrong original entry date on my ecopr, should I get it fixed ? And what would be the best way to fix it ?
Thanks again bro
What is your AOR ?
And were you a single applicant or dependent added to the file ?