+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

anonotterpanda

May 4, 2021
Just checked the portal and got application updated. Medical was passed on June 26. According to a call I made to IRCC last week the medical was actually extended on April 23rd.
AOR 5th March 2020 FSW Inland. Fingers crossed!

Ramsay123

Aug 12, 2017
Just checked the portal and got application updated. Medical was passed on June 26. According to a call I made to IRCC last week the medical was actually extended on April 23rd.
AOR 5th March 2020 FSW Inland. Fingers crossed!
Ottawa? And prior to this whats your status of criminality and security?

thanks

Almo71

Jun 27, 2021
Hey Guys,

Similar to most of you here, I've been waiting to get my COPR for 15 months now. AOR: 31 March 2020, Inland CEC.

Just a question. IRCC told me they extended my Medical on April 20, 2021, and today on June 27, 2021 I got an update on my profile saying that my medical exam has been passed. Has this ever happened to anyone here? Do you think it is a good sign or what?

Thanks,

Bharath9788

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Hi All,

I applied for GCMS from CBSA and received 120 days extension notification. Can I apply for GCMS from IRCC now in parallel?

Aug 11, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I need you guidance.

Me and wife had applied for express entry fsw o category.

Our eligibility securiry criminality everything is passed. Medical also extended for 1 year as per gcms.

My wife is the primary applicant who is in india now.
Im secondary applicant in qatar now.
if i bring my wife to qatar and inform ircc via webform. Do u think there is more chance to get ppr sooner as vfs is open here. And flights between qatar and canada is normal.
i want to know if this ppr depends on nationality rather than their current location??

Thanks in advance

dreamit

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hey Guys,

Similar to most of you here, I've been waiting to get my COPR for 15 months now. AOR: 31 March 2020, Inland CEC.

Just a question. IRCC told me they extended my Medical on April 20, 2021, and today on June 27, 2021 I got an update on my profile saying that my medical exam has been passed. Has this ever happened to anyone here? Do you think it is a good sign or what?

Thanks,
Expect application approval in 2 to 7 days

Reactions: upon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I need you guidance.

Me and wife had applied for express entry fsw o category.

Our eligibility securiry criminality everything is passed. Medical also extended for 1 year as per gcms.

My wife is the primary applicant who is in india now.
Im secondary applicant in qatar now.
if i bring my wife to qatar and inform ircc via webform. Do u think there is more chance to get ppr sooner as vfs is open here. And flights between qatar and canada is normal.
i want to know if this ppr depends on nationality rather than their current location??

Thanks in advance
The PPR is being sent to foreign nationals based on the visa office for your country of residence, the travel restrictions, and workload.

Changing countries by itself may not expedite the process and neither is there a guarantee. But you can try.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Expect application approval in 2 to 7 days
I don’t think so. April 2020 AOR, medicals extended on April 28. No updates since then. However most of them are processed in 2 weeks timeframe except few unlucky ones like me. All the best for you

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
The PPR is being sent to foreign nationals based on the visa office for your country of residence, the travel restrictions, and workload.

Changing countries by itself may not expedite the process and neither is there a guarantee. But you can try.
@legalfalcon Is it true that US-based PR applications are currently processed only by VOs within Canada?

Aminjoon

Jul 2, 2015
I just got the PR confirmation portal email.
CEC inland AOR march 31st 2020. VO Ottawa.
last week when I called the agent my status was as follows:
Eligibility passed June 2020,
Security not started, Criminality in progress! Since July 2020.
My medical was extended two months ago but it didn’t show up on my application till this morning!
Today after receiving the update of the medical extension, I received the PR confirmation 2 hours after.
Good luck everyone.

Reactions: JaxT and habibi123

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
I just got the PR confirmation portal email.
CEC inland AOR march 31st 2020. VO Ottawa.
last week when I called the agent my status was as follows:
Eligibility passed June 2020,
Security not started, Criminality in progress! Since July 2020.
My medical was extended two months ago but it didn’t show up on my application till this morning!
Today after receiving the update of the medical extension, I received the PR confirmation 2 hours after.
Good luck everyone.
Congrats, Hi how did you received your medical update, did you receive any email that there is an update on your application and then you checked your account or you just randomly logged into account and saw it there?

Aminjoon

Jul 2, 2015
Congrats, Hi how did you received your medical update, did you receive any email that there is an update on your application and then you checked your account or you just randomly logged into account and saw it there?
I check my application everyday. Last night the medical extension was not showing up. I logged in today and saw a ghost update. And it was my medical extension.