+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
aor -mar 25, 2020 (PNP inland) called ircc today, medical is extended at the end of may but still not updated in portal, security not started and criminality in progress which is the same since last year july, Its very depressing

Fredlin

Apr 23, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon ,

fsw india here.
i received my latest gcms notes today.
Eligibility,criminality passed info sharing complete. Security blank for long time.medical status as passed-expired.
The most recent note states:” Reassesment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months had been issued in gcms. Should the applicant not land before the expiry of medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick up this IME number again inorder to update the medical validity on the application”

does this mean my medical is extended. My profile still doesnt show this data.
Can you please provide your insight?

thanks in advance.
When did u order GCMS??

Aug 11, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,

The most recent note states:” Reassesment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months had been issued in gcms. Should the applicant not land before the expiry of medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick up this IME number again inorder to update the medical validity of the
When did u order GCMS??
Like 2.5 months ago. Gcms notes are really delayed now.

chowdary@siva123

Jan 23, 2020
Yesterday I called ircc they mentioned criminality inprogress and security not started after medical update everything passed and final decision agent is not revealed

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

fsw india here.
Eligibility,criminality passed info sharing complete. Security blank for long time.medical status as passed-expired.
The most recent note states:” Reassesment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months had been issued in gcms. Should the applicant not land before the expiry of medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick up this IME number again inorder to update the medical validity on the application”

does this mean my medical is extended. My profile still doesnt show this data.
Can you please provide your insight?

thanks in advance.
Yes, your medicals have been extended. If your profile does not show that then it had not been updated.

sammy786

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Mar 15 2020 AOR, PNP Inland
- No updates for 1 year. Biometrics exempted
- Jun 15 2021 - Medicals got extended
- Jun 19 2021 - email about COPR portal from Etobicoke. Responded on the same day and got credentials on the same day
- Jun 22 2021 - Received COPR email
hey what credentials they need ?

Jun 20, 2021
Guys, if you are also inland March 2020 applicants who have been waiting, and you want to share your experience, there is a reporter who might be interested in hearing your story. Search for Pratyush Dayal.

(Long time lurker here, AOR March 24, 2020, still waiting...)

Fredlin

Apr 23, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon ,

The most recent note states:” Reassesment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months had been issued in gcms. Should the applicant not land before the expiry of medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick up this IME number again inorder to update the medical validity of the

Like 2.5 months ago. Gcms notes are really delayed now.
Hey did u try calling them. I am March 19th 2020 aor from India. I call them like every week and they say eligibility and criminality passed info sharing complete but medicals remain expired. If your GCMS indicates medical extension you can ask them when it wil get updated on your profile.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sir how long does it take for the updation also does calling IRCC help in updating ??
It is a quick process, but will depend on when your file is worked on. If you see the note, then the meds have been extended, just not updated.

You can send a webform and ask if it has been updated.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Hey did u try calling them. I am March 19th 2020 aor from India. I call them like every week and they say eligibility and criminality passed info sharing complete but medicals remain expired. If your GCMS indicates medical extension you can ask them when it wil get updated on your profile.
What about your security? Is security the last thing they do?
I have the same status as yours. My re-med is pending and security has not been initiated.

Meanwhile there is also this tweet

I don't think this is from a authorized source. But positive. Hope our cases follow.

Reactions: Fredlin and dreamit

dreamit

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
When did you called them last time? Did they say when was your criminality passed and what is the status of your security?

Fredlin

Apr 23, 2021
What about your security? Is security the last thing they do?
I have the same status as yours. My re-med is pending and security has not been initiated.

Meanwhile there is also this tweet

I don't think this is from a authorized source. But positive. Hope our cases follow.
Security not started as of June 23rd..will be calling next week again..I think it's the last stage apart from our expired medicals.

Fredlin

Apr 23, 2021
When did you called them last time? Did they say when was your criminality passed and what is the status of your security?
I called them last on June 23rd. We'll I haven't ordered my GCMS so I dnt know the exact date when my criminality was passed..for the past 1 month every week when I call they have been saying criminality passed. But security I not started as per latest update