Forbido

Jan 6, 2021
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2020
My AOR is on 11th March. Its been 9 months and 27 days today that I have been waiting for my COPR. I have called IRCC twice in the last 40 days and they responded that everything is complete except for the final review from the officer. I have my wife as a dependent on the application. I am hoping that I am not alone in this crazy frustrating boat. I don't know what to do except waiting. Let me know your thoughts guys.

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Finally, Got COPR after exact 10 Months. AOR 6th March, Biometric 5th Oct and VO is Ottawa.
Congrats! I have the exact same AOR with biometrics submitted on Oct 9th. What was the last status you had before getting the COPR? Do you know when your criminality passed or your security started?

Forbido

Jan 6, 2021
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2020
I don't know what to tell you guys. I registered to this site today, posted my first post about how frustrated I was?. After a few hours, my frustration has ended. :) I received the email requesting the details regarding the creation of this new portal for the confirmed PR applicants.
Good luck to everyone reading this post. Stay positive and enjoy immigrating, you will get your chance like I had mine :)

rmalik29

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
I don't know what to tell you guys. I registered to this site today, posted my first post about how frustrated I was?. After a few hours, my frustration has ended. :) I received the email requesting the details regarding the creation of this new portal for the confirmed PR applicants.
Good luck to everyone reading this post. Stay positive and enjoy immigrating, you will get your chance like I had mine :)
What's your AOR? and when did you give your bio? CEC or FSW?

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hey congrats !! did you get the email from local visa office or IRCC officer ?

prashantk21

Jan 28, 2020
My AOR is on 11th March. Its been 9 months and 27 days today that I have been waiting for my COPR. I have called IRCC twice in the last 40 days and they responded that everything is complete except for the final review from the officer. I have my wife as a dependent on the application. I am hoping that I am not alone in this crazy frustrating boat. I don't know what to do except waiting. Let me know your thoughts guys.
In the same boat brother, got my CoPR on 7th March, biometrics completed by 15th. Could only see ghost updates in my profile, nothing else.
Fingers crossed, let's hope the long wait is about to end.

prashantk21

Jan 28, 2020
How did you contact IRCC from outside canada ?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
anyone getting this error on login to CIC portal - GCKey?

Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /mycic/gccf.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Dev_333

Nov 24, 2020
I've uploaded passport photo and address on 5th December 2020 through New portal however i haven't get update after that and still shows IRCC in review. Anyone know how much time does it take normally?

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
anyone getting this error on login to CIC portal - GCKey?

Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /mycic/gccf.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
yeah, I get these errors as well. either portal loops to home page or throws this error

s_can2019

Sep 13, 2020
Exact same situation. I just called them yesterday. AOR Mar 7th. They said final decision is pending. Super frustrating, but I guess nothing else can be done. Anyone has an idea how long does the "final decision" stage takes?