+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I'm a FSW-outland application from the USA. Just got off phone with IRCC and he stated everything is passed, however security is not initiated yet.

Does anyone have a similar case. AOR March 26th, 2020. How long from when security is initiated to COPR? I'm a 29 year old, single applicant with a very straightforward simple case from what my attorney has said. Thank you!!
Hi Could you please let me know on which number did you call and how, as my Country of residence is also USA. Thanks in advance.

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Same profile as yours and also called today got same response security in process. March 22 AOR.
I am from India living is USA.
What is your home country?
Hi Could you please let me know on which number did you call and how, as my Country of residence is also USA. Thanks in advance.

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. March 6 AOR. Inland CEC. Gcms notes looks pretty much done, just waiting for copr. WP expires on April 1 2021. Should I apply for bowp ? If so, when should I apply?

usa2canada2021

Nov 11, 2020
Don't jeopardize your PR. If it doesn't matter to you then that's another story!
Thanks @Invincible84/@fsw_hk/@legalfalcon for reply.

But I read lot of forums and people are still able to do soft landing successfully and return the same day. That is the reason I am also tempted to do soft landing.

I don't want to jeopardize my PR, but currently I don't want to move permanently right now because of below reasons.
- I have 9 month baby and with COVID cases rising again in USA and Canada, I don't feel comfortable moving right now.
- My COPR is expiring in February/2021 and with dead-line so close and holiday seasons approaching, it wont be possible to move permanently right now.

And I read online that IRCC will not extend COPR's under any conditions, so what do you guys suggest should I still request IRCC and ask them to extend COPR?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Thanks @Invincible84/@fsw_hk/@legalfalcon for reply.

But I read lot of forums and people are still able to do soft landing successfully and return the same day. That is the reason I am also tempted to do soft landing.

I don't want to jeopardize my PR, but currently I don't want to move permanently right now because of below reasons.
- I have 9 month baby and with COVID cases rising again in USA and Canada, I don't feel comfortable moving right now.
- My COPR is expiring in February/2021 and with dead-line so close and holiday seasons approaching, it wont be possible to move permanently right now.

And I read online that IRCC will not extend COPR's under any conditions, so what do you guys suggest should I still request IRCC and ask them to extend COPR?
See my advice is the officer should feel that you are going to stay. So your documentation should be like that only that you are going to stay in manitoba. If he even gets a hint that your intention is different he has all the rights to cancel your PR like other learned people have shared before. If someone is doing wrong and breaking the rules doesnt mean it is right. We all do speeding but once you get caught.... :D

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Aor march 25- did my biometrics on October 27th (it has been 3 weeks)
Called IRCC today, no status change eligibility is still recommended passed, criminality in progress and security not started same as it was in beginning of July. I asked the person if somebody worked on the file recently and she said only update she can see is biometrics done on 27th and nothing else. I am so worried. One of my friends applied four months after me and have already got his PR.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Called IRCC today, no status change eligibility is still recommended passed, criminality in progress and security not started same as it was in beginning of July. I asked the person if somebody worked on the file recently and she said only update she can see is biometrics done on 27th and nothing else. I am so worried. One of my friends applied four months after me and have already got his PR.
Same boat buddy. really frustrating.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
I know we are already at 8 months and people who have only been into processing for four months are getting their COPRs already. I am really losing my patience now.
There should be a way to raise this issue and bring this to Ottawa's notice. I saw people from late 2019 waiting in the same boat. Something really should be done here.

krushit_patel

Nov 5, 2020
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
aor- march 10
biometrics - 21st october
eligibility - recommended passed
criminality - in progress
security - not started
same status since biometrics, called IRCC 2 times, still same status