CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Most application are currently being put on hold. Even those that are approved get a letter that the application has been approved, but due to travel restrictions they cannot travel.
@legalfalcon Hello i an on a closed work permit on intra company transfer which is LMIA exempt. My PR R10 is already passed. So the question is can i directly apply BOWP or i will have to ask my organization / company to do it ? Please guide me. My WP is until 26 Jan 2021. Thank you

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
@caipsnotes @legalfalcon Hello i an on a closed work permit on intra company transfer which is LMIA exempt. My PR R10 is already passed. So the question is can i directly apply BOWP or i will have to ask my organization / company to do it ? Please guide me. My WP is until 26 Jan 2021. Thank you

monicallll

Jun 13, 2019
Submitted March 28
current status:
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical result: May 27, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: September 22, 2020 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress.

How come I see people passed their eligibility even he submitted his application later than mine?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Submitted March 28
current status:
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

How come I see people passed their eligibility even he submitted his application later than mine?
Webform

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Submitted March 28
current status:

As mentioned above, webform..if you want to be sure get GCMS notes. But if you have you medical passed then your eligibility is passed to.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Submitted March 28
current status:

If you passed medical then your eligibility is mostly passed too. Btw may I ask if you are exempted from biometric or just submit it recently with SC call?

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
As mentioned above, webform..if you want to be sure get GCMS notes. But if you have you medical passed then your eligibility is passed to.
Sorry to bump in, but as per my understanding medical being passed does not necessarily means the applicant has passed their eligibility as well.
Eligibility is the next step followed by Criminality and security after the applicant has passed their medical and received BIL.
To get the clear picture of what stage the application is at ordering GCMS notes helps the best.
Please feel free to correct me if I missed anything.

Reactions: Invincible84

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Sorry to bump in, but as per my understanding medical being passed does not necessarily means the applicant has passed their eligibility as well.
Eligibility is the next step followed by Criminality and security after the applicant has passed their medical and received BIL.
To get the clear picture of what stage the application is at ordering GCMS notes helps the best.

Exactly

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
You are right, I'm moving a little bit too quickly today. I mixed with R10 completeness check.

lej7465

Apr 7, 2020
Can anyone please help understand the GCMS note I received today?

My AOR is March 8th and a CEC inland candidate.

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Medical: Passed
Criminality: In progress

I'm currently waiting for SC call for biometrics as I haven't submitted before. is the biometrics a part of security so that it still not started?
When can I expect my criminality to be passed? (after biometrics?)

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone! :)

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Can anyone please help understand the GCMS note I received today?

My AOR is March 8th and a CEC inland candidate.

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Medical: Passed
Criminality: In progress

I'm currently waiting for SC call for biometrics as I haven't submitted before. is the biometrics a part of security so that it still not started?
When can I expect my criminality to be passed? (after biometrics?)

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone! :)
Check the last few pages, find note #1 (latest update) Eligibility should be passed by an officer before security can start. Biometrics is related to criminality.