+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

gus1577

Aug 20, 2019
Received GCM notes today, it took 1 month to receive.
MY AOR date is Mar 8.

Notes 1
Created date 2020 09/29
Office : CPC-Ottawa
File reviewed.
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Integrated search completed
No adverse info found
File approval pending biometrics

Is this mean that I passed everything except biometrics?
I was about to apply for BOWP since my work visa ends around the middle of Dec, and I decided to wait a bit more for the biometrics calls! :)
Just apply bowp. It takes more than 6 months to receive it.

nareshn2538

Sep 2, 2020
MY AOR date is Mar 8.

Notes 1
Created date 2020 09/29
File reviewed.
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
No adverse info found

I was about to apply for BOWP since my work visa ends around the middle of Dec, and I decided to wait a bit more for the biometrics calls! :)
when did you apply for GCMS Notes ?

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Nothing really. Doesn’t seem like they’ve reviewed my eligibility or work experience at all.
only notes are about the completeness check. Says criminality passed and that info sharing is complete but that’s it.
I ask because mine in p.2 also say eligibility "not started " but in note 1 i saw case analyst wrote recommended pass. Meanwhile, for sercurity and criminal, nothing was showed on the notes and also in p.2 it said in progress and not started also. Aor mar9.
I believe ur file was assessed by a program assistant but not case analyst yet because there is no note showing that assessment. Hope things will move faster for us

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
I ask because mine in p.2 also say eligibility "not started " but in note 1 i saw case analyst wrote recommended pass. Meanwhile, for sercurity and criminal, nothing was showed on the notes and also in p.2 it said in progress and not started also. Aor mar9.
I believe ur file was assessed by a program assistant but not case analyst yet because there is no note showing that assessment. Hope things will move faster for us
Ah I see. I did notice that under History/Application it says:

Field name: eligibility
Action: updated
Old value: passed- candidate
New value: Not started
Office: centralized intake office

also says,
Field name: security
Action: updated
Old value: (blank)
New value: not started
Office: centralized intake office

These were the updates before it got transferred to Ottawa and then they passed my criminality and are now reviewing My medical exam. Wasn’t sure what to make of this, hopefully it’s positive. Hopefully we both see some movement soon

Reactions: NewDestination

canpr2019

Jan 9, 2019
Friends, quick Q received my notes today, request on 4Sep. I see the details of my depends not made available(hidden). Says "Page nn is withheld pursuant to section of the Privacy Act". Any idea why this is? Am CEC inland, dependents outside Canada.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Friends, quick Q received my notes today, request on 4Sep. I see the details of my depends not made available(hidden). Says "Page nn is withheld pursuant to section of the Privacy Act". Any idea why this is? Am CEC inland, dependents outside Canada.
When you check your notes, some sections maybe redacted and you’d see a letter and a number on the top right corner of that page. This letter+number is the basis for redacting the info. You can search for the law provision here: https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/ENG/ACTS/P-21/index.html

canpr2019

Jan 9, 2019
Slightly strange, its says "The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1) about an individual other than the individual who made the request, and shall refuse to disclose such information where the disclosure is prohibited under section 8. "

So being the PA does not give me the right to know the details of my dependents in the same application. :confused:

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
QUOTE="EmilyZ, post: 8898389, member: 949814"]
MY AOR date is Mar 8.

Notes 1
Created date 2020 09/29
File reviewed.
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
No adverse info found

[/QUOTE]
Yes, it seems you are good, once you provide your biometrics!

Reactions: EmilyZ

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Slightly strange, its says "The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1) about an individual other than the individual who made the request, and shall refuse to disclose such information where the disclosure is prohibited under section 8. "

So being the PA does not give me the right to know the details of my dependents in the same application. :confused:
Am not sure if I recall correctly, but you would still need a consent form signed by your dependents in order to see the full details of the notes.

Reactions: Vandana V

Kitkat2020

Feb 6, 2020
The agent told me that my biometrics were accepted from my visa application and its an automated process and therefore my criminality was passed. He even mentioned that nothing was required from my side. And now this, What is happening??
I feel like different agents give different answers. I called too yday and the agent told me updating will be done manually and only by the officer reviewing the PR application provided biometrics still valid.

Kitkat2020

Feb 6, 2020
Talked to an IRCC agent over the phone in regards to my biometrics (Because I'm exempt from giving one as I have given one in 2015), but the agent said your application is on hold because you haven't replied back to the biometric request letter we have given you. he said that you have to write a letter, mention that you have given your biometrics in 2015 and then your application will continue to be processed. I'm so confused at this point. did you guys had to do that?
I feel like diff agents give diff answers. I called yday and the agent told me that the updating will be done manually to reflect biometrics exemption and only by the Visa officer reviewing the file.