Created Date: 2020/06/11 10:11 :29
Created By:
Updated Date: 2020/06/11 10:11 :34
Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #:REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 471 CRS SCORE: 471 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 - English- IEL TS Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) and a postgraduate diploma (one year) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Documents set for review Client Information

Can one help interpret this

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
NOTES: 2
Created By:
Updated By:
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #:REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 471 CRS SCORE: 471 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 - English- IEL TS Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) and a postgraduate diploma (one year) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Documents set for review Client Information

That’s the R10 completeness check. Just says that the documents are complete and ready for eligibility review.

Reactions: Maclose

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Created By:
Updated By:
Text:

What is ur note 1? Ur file has been reviewed by a program assistant with R10 passed, criminality recommended pass. The application need to go through an agent to access ur eligibility which I hope it is in ur note 1. If not then u have to wait :)

Maclose

May 15, 2020
What is ur note 1? Ur file has been reviewed by a program assistant with R10 passed, criminality recommended pass. The application need to go through an agent to access ur eligibility which I hope it is in ur note 1. If not then u have to wait :)
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/06/26 13:25:27
Created By:
Updated Date: 2020/06/26 13:25:39
Updated By:
Text:
A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2020-03-30_ EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
__________________________________ A11.2: Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 69 Ready to Finalize RPRF:
Complete ___________________________________ _ Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 471 CRS points minimum score for round: 471 CRS score at application (APR): 471 Total CRS Points Assessed: 471 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application
-----------------------------------FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
____________________________________ WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-03-30 Primary Occupation: Officers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Banking and Finance; Diploma/Certificate: Technology Management 2017-01 to 2020-03 -Admin - Letter dated 2020-03-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of NGN Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 3 years and 3 months. CRS Foreign Work: 3 years and 3 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3
+ year(s) ____________________________________ WORK EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $13243 - CAD $13243. as per United Bank of Africa statement at 2020-03-30; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 960

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Does that mean eligibility not yet pass
Notes are arranged from the most recent (note #1) to oldest. I can see above that a case analyst has already reviewed your eligibility. You need an officer to review the eligibility again to mark it as “passed”.

mANN13

Dec 10, 2016
Hello,

i got call from service canada on 6th oct from no caller Id and gave my biometrics on 8th oct, today. My AOR is 1st may and saw a long list of candidates that had scheduled appointment from Brampton. My MEP is 25 june, I am inland CEC applicant FYI. Biometrics is updated on profile instantly. Waiting for the final decision. I wish everybody Good luck!

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hello,

i got call from service canada on 6th oct from no caller Id and gave my biometrics on 8th oct, today. My AOR is 1st may and saw a long list of candidates that had scheduled appointment from Brampton. My MEP is 25 june, I am inland CEC applicant FYI. Biometrics is updated on profile instantly. Waiting for the final decision. I wish everybody Good luck!

Lucky you

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Created By:
Updated By:
Text:

Is there no comments from case analyst? Does it say recommended pass by Case analyst?

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/06/26 13:25:27
Created By:
Updated Date: 2020/06/26 13:25:39
Updated By:
Text:
A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2020-03-30_ EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
__________________________________ A11.2: Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 69 Ready to Finalize RPRF:
Complete ___________________________________ _ Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 471 CRS points minimum score for round: 471 CRS score at application (APR): 471 Total CRS Points Assessed: 471 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application
-----------------------------------FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
____________________________________ WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-03-30 Primary Occupation: Officers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Banking and Finance; Diploma/Certificate: Technology Management 2017-01 to 2020-03 -Admin - Letter dated 2020-03-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of NGN Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 3 years and 3 months. CRS Foreign Work: 3 years and 3 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3
+ year(s) ____________________________________ WORK EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $13243 - CAD $13243. as per United Bank of Africa statement at 2020-03-30; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 960
U have nothing to concern in terms ò eligibility basing on the accessment of the agent. The last step will be an officer officially pass ur eligibility and everything. I think we just wait patiently. Nothing we can do for now from our end. Everything in ur file looks good to me :D