Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
can u please tell me at what stage background check is processed? Is it under criminality or security??
BGC includes both criminality and security. Criminality is based on the PCCs and the biometrics you provide. It is usually done with the R10, early in the application processing, given your biometrics are in, if not then it will show as pending or in progress.. Security happens only after eligibility is passed.

aminilay

Oct 3, 2019
AOR- 1st March
MEP - 9th March
BIOMETRICS Synced - 13th March
Category- FSW Outland (India)
File Location- CPC OTTAWA.
Single applicant.
Criminality - Passed/valid
BG check and eligibility - in process
Security- Not initiated
Still waiting for RPRF request.
It's depressing to wait for so long for the RPRF request atleast.
Anyone in same boat ?
Did you get any update?

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
My timeline (FSW - Inland):

ITA: March 4, 2020
AOR: March 15, 2020
Medical Passed: April 30, 2020
Biometrics Request Letter: April 30, 2020
ADR (Singapore PCC): April 30, 2020 (Submitted May 20, 2020)

The status of "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable" on May 22, 2020.

Waiting for Service Canada to open to provide biometrics. My due date for that is July 30th.

Received my GCMS notes yesterday (ordered on June 30th) and have this under Assessments.

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Under Notes I can see that my eligibility was passed on May 19th, 2020. And CPC-Ottawa has received my Singapore police clearance on May 25th. Since then nothing has changed. Is this normal? From my understanding Security usually starts once Eligibility has passed. Is Security tied to our biometrics?

Is there anything else I should look for in my GCMS notes? I only looked at the Assessments and the Notes in the last few pages.

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
I am so frustrated with CIC call representatives. They just read out what I can see on my profile. That's it.. and the common saying like "due to COVID......"
Anyone here who submitted the application on March 1, 2020 (Inland-CEC)?
I agree! The agent even schooled me and forced me to read the information on my online account out loud, and said if it says it's still processing, it means wait. It was rather an unpleasant experience, something I never experienced before with IRCC until today.

• Angry
Reactions: Sadia95

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
I got my GCMS note today (ordered on July 2nd):

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

MI3 A11.2: Met
R87.1: CEC Minimum requirements - Met
Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Now just wait for SC to open for Biometrics and done T.T

Reactions: Invincible84

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Congratulations. Just a follow up,
When was your eligibility marked as “passed”? Was it from the case analyst or officer’s review?

dr.aam89

Nov 11, 2019

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Congratulations. May I know which website you used for GCMS notes? Asking because you got them in 21days which is pretty fast.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Congratulations. May I know which website you used for GCMS notes? Asking because you got them in 21days which is pretty fast.
If you are in canada you don't need a website. Apply directly free of cost. :)

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Congratulations. Just a follow up,
When was your eligibility marked as “passed”? Was it from the case analyst or officer’s review?
I think it was in mid June because I also raised a webform last month asking about my application status and got the same answer as eligibility passed.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
I applied within Canada. It was suprisingly fast may be because most of my information in the past 10 years were in Canadian systems already I guess.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I think it was in mid June because I also raised a webform last month asking about my application status and got the same answer as eligibility passed.
Thanks. You can find the exact dates towards the end of the notes, where it will show the date as well as who (Case analyst or officer) made the comments. Was it “recommended pass“ or “met“ initially then updated to “passed”

seva2017

Aug 29, 2017
I agree! The agent even schooled me and forced me to read the information on my online account out loud, and said if it says it's still processing, it means wait. It was rather an unpleasant experience, something I never experienced before with IRCC until today.
They are rude. One of my friends suggested me to take their name and id before getting into the conversation. If the person is rude, we should submit a complaint. I will do this next time for sure.

Reactions: Sadia95

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I got my gcms notes today , within 14 working days.i applied by myself through their website.

Drajesh

Mar 24, 2020
Received response for eligibility today.. Had made an enquiry the day before. The response to my eligibility is "The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.."
Can anyone please let me know what this means? What stage is the eligibility review at? AOR March 22.

Reactions: seva2017