+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jillabodi

May 9, 2020
Received my GCMS notes July 22:

No movement in my application from previous GCMS from June 18.

June 8: Requested ADR of common law questionnaire
June 8: Made note in GCMS
June 10: Sent questionnaire to Singapore VO
July 2: Date which officer should review my ADR/file
July 9: GCMS notes were created.

So between July 2-9 the officer should have looked at my application + new document but made no note on the file. Everything else is the same, no movement and now just waiting on security.

I have a feeling that outland security will not be completed until Canada opens its borders and starts issuing outland COPRs.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Biometrics are not expected to open anytime and if it does it will be overbooked and we may face 1-2 months wait time. So be prepared.

With regards to processing, agent tells what is online available so I wasted my time calling. Order gcms notes to get more clarity.

I got eligibility pass now and rprf request as well. My AoR was April 15.

Covid 19 is something they are trained and the people taking calls don’t even know what is happening background. So no point in calling them.

It’s up to IRCC to come up with plan which I am sure they are thinking since mid March.may be few more months or weeks :))

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Biometrics are not expected to open anytime and if it does it will be overbooked and we may face 1-2 months wait time. So be prepared.

With regards to processing, agent tells what is online available so I wasted my time calling. Order gcms notes to get more clarity.

I got eligibility pass now and rprf request as well. My AoR was April 15.

Covid 19 is something they are trained and the people taking calls don’t even know what is happening background. So no point in calling them.

It’s up to IRCC to come up with plan which I am sure they are thinking since mid March.may be few more months or weeks :))
When did your Eligibility passed?

dimfang

Dec 13, 2019
Dear all,
AOR 3.27
Bio done on July 2nd
Got my GCMS note today (ordered on July 9th):

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: *****
Assigned By: ******
Due Date: 2020/08/31

What can I expect from this note?
Info Sharing Complete?? what does this mean?
Why there is a due date? What does it even mean?
Please help solve my concerns.
Thank you in advance.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Dear all,
AOR 3.27
Bio done on July 2nd

HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

Thank you in advance.
You have passed the Eligibility Review, the most important stage. Next your Security Screening will start.
Criminality, Info sharing and security screening are all part of Background Checks
Info Sharing > See https://www.dhs.gov/publication/biographic-visa-and-immigration-information-sharing-canada and https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/agreements.html

Due date is just a reminder for the assigned officer and activity can take place well before this date; and sometimes well after.

Reactions: NOC98

dimfang

Dec 13, 2019
Thank
You have passed the Eligibility Review, the most important stage. Next your Security Screening will start.
Criminality, Info sharing and security screening are all part of Background Checks
Info Sharing > See https://www.dhs.gov/publication/biographic-visa-and-immigration-information-sharing-canada and https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/agreements.html

Due date is just a reminder for the assigned officer and activity can take place well before this date; and sometimes well after.
thank you for the detailed explanation!

Reactions: caipsnotes

EmilyZ

Jan 9, 2020
AOR Mar 11 and still under eligibility check and waiting forever for the biometrics.
My current work permit ends at Dec 10. Should I start preparing BOWP...?
and I heard that it would take like 3-4 months to get the approval. Or does Canada government would allow me to stay legally as long as I apply before it ends?

Please share any idea when would be the best time for preparing BOWP.
Thanks a bunch in advance

DCSameep

Sep 20, 2019
Is there any1 who has given the biometrics... The Visa application centres are getting opened in many countries for Canada so just wanted to check if anyone has completed biometrics and where's their application at.

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
UPDATE

Waiting for biometrics..

On June 23rd had a ghost update in my profile. Logged into my account, saw “Application updated” and But Nothing changed in profile. and then when I logged in again Main page shows Application stage submitted.

I have raised a webform yesterday to check status of eligibility. Can anybody share how much time usually it takes to get answer of webform???

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
UPDATE

Waiting for biometrics..

On June 23rd had a ghost update in my profile. Logged into my account, saw “Application updated” and But Nothing changed in profile. and then when I logged in again Main page shows Application stage submitted.

I have raised a webform yesterday to check status of eligibility. Can anybody share how much time usually it takes to get answer of webform???
You should hear back in a few days.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
UPDATE

Waiting for biometrics..

The current time within which IRCC is reverting back for webforms is 4-7 days.

seva2017

Aug 29, 2017
Dear all,
AOR 3.27
Bio done on July 2nd

HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

Thank you in advance.
COngrats! I didn't know much about this gcms. May I know what status you can see on your profile? Mine is 82%, but eligibility and background are still under review.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
COngrats! I didn't know much about this gcms. May I know what status you can see on your profile? Mine is 82%, but eligibility and background are still under review.
Note that the progress bar just shows the time elapsed from the day an application is submitted. It does not inform what stage or how far an application has been processed.

Once the progress bar is at 100% then you may see a message in MyCIC like this; "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."