+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

aaiqbal

Sep 26, 2019
Ur file got transfer to where ?? It could be but whenever I call ircc they say eveything seems good in my case and I shouldn’t worry but can’t wait more
Hi,

What number do you call on to reach IRCC? I keep getting sent to automatic system. I want to inquire about the status on my Outland spousal sponsorship for Pakistani spouse. We submitted our application in March 2019 as well.

Thanks would really appreciate if someone could guide me to the correct number.

Mister Tee

Oct 16, 2019
Did my biometrics for PR a month ago. What happens next after this?
No response yet..
Someone pls enlighten me on whats next and how long do i have to wait...

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hi,

What number do you call on to reach IRCC? I keep getting sent to automatic system. I want to inquire about the status on my Outland spousal sponsorship for Pakistani spouse. We submitted our application in March 2019 as well.

Thanks would really appreciate if someone could guide me to the correct number.
1888-242-2100 Ext 3-2-1-0
The best time to call them from my experience is if u r in Canada call around 7:55 am u will not have to wait for so long ..?
Is ur file transfer ?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Any March applicant who got transferred yet ?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Today I called ircc and they mentioned London was added as a secondary visa office so far ... does it mean it will get transfer any time soon or there’s no time frame for that as well ?

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Today I called ircc and they mentioned London was added as a secondary visa office so far ... does it mean it will get transfer any time soon or there’s no time frame for that as well ?
no thats generic ..i saw 2 april n 2 may 2019 applicants being trfed to lvo today so its all random i guess

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Lovelin

Oct 18, 2019
My husband sponsored me and applied on Feb 2019 medical also done and today we have got a mail saying that your application for PR has been forwarded to the visa office in London . How long is going to take after that.

Regards

Lovelin

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Any March applicant who got the transfer to any visa office yet ?

Dannysg320

May 25, 2018
Pardon my ignorance, but I'm not good with the immigration lingo. What do people mean about their file being transferred to a Visa office? I thought that was something that happened towards the beginning? When my sponsor was approved, it was sent to Mississauga about a month later. If anything, for me that was one of their first steps, everything else has been the waiting game. Like it took months for them to request my medical or biometrics. And recently they asked me for my travel history as well. From there, I don't know what else they'll ask for or what happens from there. Do files get re-transferred to another office or do things just kind of happen out of order sometimes?

Sofa

Jul 15, 2019
Pardon my ignorance, but I'm not good with the immigration lingo. What do people mean about their file being transferred to a Visa office? I thought that was something that happened towards the beginning? When my sponsor was approved, it was sent to Mississauga about a month later. If anything, for me that was one of their first steps, everything else has been the waiting game. Like it took months for them to request my medical or biometrics. And recently they asked me for my travel history as well. From there, I don't know what else they'll ask for or what happens from there. Do files get re-transferred to another office or do things just kind of happen out of order sometimes?
So, the file gets transferred once the sponsor side is confirmed. Once that happens, the biometric and medical request happens. After this/ during this the file is transferred to visa office for final processing and background of the applicant.

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014

File getting transferred to the applicant home country regional visa office is quite common. if the work load is more in Mississauga, the fioes are transferred to the regional visa office to share work load. And ofcourse other factors like, criminal history, the travel history, previous relationship, marriage, and any such red flags mean need more thorough processing, so they would be send to the regional visa office for further processing. File that are simple and clear with no red flags, would normally be processed in Mississauga or Sydney, novoscotia.

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
So, the file gets transferred once the sponsor side is confirmed. Once that happens, the biometric and medical request happens. After this/ during this the file is transferred to visa office for final processing and background of the applicant.

Well it's not always so.. in my case medical and biometric request came in shortly after a month of applying and once they passed, the file got transferred to the my home countrys regional visa office for further processing..