+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hello guys! I received the pre-arrival services letter on September 11 but no medical request, is this normal? How much do you think it will take to send me the MR? I sent documents that were requested at the end of July and we are waiting for the CSQ, but we have not received any kind of update from them since July 20 :( only until this month we received the pre arrival but nothing more Is it normal so much silence for 2 months? HEEELP. THANK YOU :)

kbilani

Sep 24, 2019
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen
PA: Albanian

Our Timeline:
Application Received: March 1, 2019
AOR: April 3
Biometrics Request: April 29
Biometrics Completed: April 30
Medical Exam Request: April 30
Medical Exam Completed: May 2
Medical Passed on GCKEY: May 8
Sponsor Approved: May 2
File Transferred to Rome VO: May 14
Rome VO Started Processing Application on ECAS: May 22
AOR2: August 5
Received Event Scheduled Letter: Sept 5
Interview in Tirana: Sept 18
Decision Made: Sept 21
PPR: Sept 23

Passport sent today... almost there!! Good luck to everyone, I hope you are reunited with your loved ones soon, as I know how difficult this wait can be. Still can't believe this is almost finished.

Reactions: Marie_E and phaeo

sandy1986

Mar 13, 2018
I am sponsor of my spouse . SA, MD done 4 months ago. No file transfer yet. If I change my employer now or change job . I need to notify them or no. If someone give answer much appreciate

arianeetdavid

Jun 4, 2019
Hello guys! I received the pre-arrival services letter on September 11 but no medical request, is this normal? How much do you think it will take to send me the MR? I sent documents that were requested at the end of July and we are waiting for the CSQ, but we have not received any kind of update from them since July 20 :( only until this month we received the pre arrival but nothing more Is it normal so much silence for 2 months? HEEELP. THANK YOU :)
I was told from another member of this forum that they don't send MR before your CSQ is approved. This is what happened for us and we also got the pre-arrival invitation before we got the MR.

Reactions: dayanaraquin18

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
I was told from another member of this forum that they don't send MR before your CSQ is approved. This is what happened for us and we also got the pre-arrival invitation before we got the MR.
Thank you :) and after receiving the pre arrival how long did take for MR? and did you have to attend an interview?

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
**FINAL REQUEST**
Date: September 23, 2019
UCI: **********

Application: <APPLICATION NUMBER>
*F000*******
<NAME>
<ADDRESS>
Dear <NAME>

>This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
<UCI> - <NAME>:

CV/Resume: A document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and
experience: Since the age of 18. This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/23
Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): Please submit all pages of current and previous passport. This
must be received at this office by: 2019/10/23
IMM5562: Please provide the IMM5562 Supplementary Information - Your Travels form. This
As a final reminder, you must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members
within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family
members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if
they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying
dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e).

I am confused whether this is PPR or just a request for additional documents related to background check. They asked to send these to CPC Mississauga email address. Has anyone received anything similar?

Autobat

Jan 18, 2015
**FINAL REQUEST**

*F000*******
<NAME>
<ADDRESS>
Dear <NAME>

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
<UCI> - <NAME>:

CV/Resume: A document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and
experience: Since the age of 18. This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/23
Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): Please submit all pages of current and previous passport. This
IMM5562: Please provide the IMM5562 Supplementary Information - Your Travels form. This
As a final reminder, you must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members
within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family
members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if
they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying
dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e).

I am confused whether this is PPR or just a request for additional documents related to background check. They asked to send these to CPC Mississauga email address. Has anyone received anything similar?
they have requested following documents from u .
What is ur timeline please ?

march 2019 applicants are getten roasted tbh
22 march application recived
22 may bio reviced
25 may medical recived
27 may bio done
03 june medical done
10 june medical recived
since dat total blkout :confused:
Almost the same timeline!

13 March application received
28 May bio received
29 May medical received
30 May bio and medical done
5 June medical passed
Then the file was transferred to Paris VO on June 12th and we noticed later on line 2 of ecas it said they started processing the file on June 19th. Absolute silence from the VO ever since.

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Almost the same timeline!

13 March application received
28 May bio received
29 May medical received
30 May bio and medical done
5 June medical passed
Then the file was transferred to Paris VO on June 12th and we noticed later on line 2 of ecas it said they started processing the file on June 19th. Absolute silence from the VO ever since.
atleast u hv heard about ur visa office i am yet stuckd on medical recived :rolleyes: idk when it will change i dnt evn knw where my file is or my visa office is or its still under the dust pile:eek:

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
**FINAL REQUEST**

*F000*******
<NAME>
<ADDRESS>
Dear <NAME>

<UCI> - <NAME>:

this is not ppr jst additional doc request.

Last edited:

VENKAT G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Hi Folks,
My timeline :
Application received : March 7th 2019
AOR received : April 5th 2019
Bio-metrics request : April 18th 2019
Sponsor approved : April 23rd 2019
Medicals request : April 23rd 2019
Medicals passed : May 15th 2019
Transferred to CPC-Mississauga from Sydney : May 2nd 2019
Transferred to NDVO : June 12th 2019
Started processing at NDVO : June 12th 2019
Additional post wedding outing photographs and additional information requested : June 21st 2019
Additional documents delivered to NDVO : June 27th 2019

After that no any update from them. Still waiting for some update.

gc-key details :
Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thanks...

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Hi Folks,
My timeline :
Application received : March 7th 2019
AOR received : April 5th 2019
Bio-metrics request : April 18th 2019
Sponsor approved : April 23rd 2019
Medicals request : April 23rd 2019
Medicals passed : May 15th 2019
Transferred to CPC-Mississauga from Sydney : May 2nd 2019
Transferred to NDVO : June 12th 2019
Started processing at NDVO : June 12th 2019
Additional post wedding outing photographs and additional information requested : June 21st 2019
Additional documents delivered to NDVO : June 27th 2019

After that no any update from them. Still waiting for some update.

gc-key details :
Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thanks...
Hi I'm going through the same situation.
I sent my application for pr, spouse sponsorship outland application.
Principle applicant: India
Application sent March 18 2019
AOR: April 16 2019
Biometric may 14th
Medicals may 16th
June 1st week: application moved from Sydney, Canada to New Delhi visa office
Request for additional documents June 19th
Additional documents submitted to new Delhi visa office on 20th June
Sep 5th invitation to pre arrival services.

Donno when would be the next update....