+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Today my wife’s medical status changed to passed. We have already received CSQ, done biometrics and got sponsorship approval in May. Background check has been in progress since May and we got the CSQ at the start of August. How long does it normally take from here to get PPR for applicants whose case is with Mississauga?
How long did MIDI take to issue your CSQ? Thank you:)

Itza1979

Jan 20, 2019
anyone has experience with Bogota Embassy? they received my passport last week and today they updated my account with application approved but I don't know when and how will they send my passport back.

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
anyone has experience with Bogota Embassy? they received my passport last week and today they updated my account with application approved but I don't know when and how will they send my passport back.
Hello, I am also applying from Colombia and yesterday I received an invitation pre arrival services, could you tell me your experience and your PR timeline? Did you have an interview? You would help me a lot. Thank you

bij4

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Today my wife’s medical status changed to passed. We have already received CSQ, done biometrics and got sponsorship approval in May. Background check has been in progress since May and we got the CSQ at the start of August. How long does it normally take from here to get PPR for applicants whose case is with Mississauga?
Hi,
CIC send me a letter to apply for CSQ. Will CIC wait for CSQ to proceed with my aplication?
Thanks

bij4

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Anyone waiting for spouse csq ? I am still waiting for spouse from 25june almost 49 working day's complete and my file trasfer to vo Mississauga in June . But they have not transfer file to vo home country. My medical will expire in October month. Anyone same situation like this.

Hi,
CIC send me a letter to apply for CSQ. Will CIC wait for CSQ to proceed with my aplication?
Thanks

Reactions: karan sallan

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
PLZ HELP.....

I applied via spousal sponsorship. I am sponsor and my wife as main applicant. The application is in process and I changed my job and used ircc webform to give info regarding my new job. after few days I got reply from IRCC agent saying that the agent has verified my information and I need to resend these information again along with bunch of information (name, DOB, UCI, Application number, Receipt number, date when the application was submitted, country of birth, types of application, Office where the application was submitted and when was submitted). Now where to include all the info? In the enquiry box?

Also why they need all these and these much detailed info? I put all the required information (indicated red) first time i enquire. My wife gave Bio matric 2 and half weeks ago. My file went to singapore. Is it stuck now because of this Job updation thing?

Now, the email I received shows do not reply type email. So I am seeking help form you.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
PLZ HELP.....

I applied via spousal sponsorship. I am sponsor and my wife as main applicant. The application is in process and I changed my job and used ircc webform to give info regarding my new job. after few days I got reply from IRCC agent saying that the agent has verified my information and I need to resend these information again along with bunch of information (name, DOB, UCI, Application number, Receipt number, date when the application was submitted, country of birth, types of application, Office where the application was submitted and when was submitted). Now where to include all the info? In the enquiry box?

Also why they need all these and these much detailed info? I put all the required information (indicated red) first time i enquire. My wife gave Bio matric 2 and half weeks ago. My file went to singapore. Is it stuck now because of this Job updation thing?

Now, the email I received shows do not reply type email. So I am seeking help form you.
dont worry that has nothing to do with ur application being stuck...happened to me as well 2 weeks ago when i sent inquiry through webform it came back saying info didnt match ..It means when u sent inquiry under applicant info u wrote ur wifes info so jst put ur info under Applicant n enquirer as wel i did that n they updated my info

Last edited:

PDNG

Aug 15, 2019
Application is still in NDVO. I am a little over a week short of being 3 months in NDVO and have not heard anything from them as of yet. Reaching the halfway mark for the whole application process in 2 days. To go from having an email or a letter come through every month or so to dead silence is bringing me close to a nervous breakdown.

Reactions: rupindershergill

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
PLZ HELP.....

you don't have to inform them about changing your job

Reactions: phaeo