+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Pempapi

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hello Guys! Is there someone who’s still waiting for file transfer?
It’s been 2-3 weeks since SA, file is still not transferred, this gets me a bit worried

please share your experiences if someone got their file transferred really late
Thank you in advance!
I had SA May 10th, bio and meds passed, too.

Just waiting on file transfer.

Reactions: DepNG

Parneet17

Dec 18, 2018
Hi Parneet! It’s good to hear that NDVO has processed your application, will you please share your detailed timeline! It will help a lot of us!
Oh, I am so sorry I think I wrote in a misunderstanding way. Our VO was Mississauga, just collected the passport from New Delhi.

Reactions: DepNG

Duke&Johnny

Mar 29, 2019
We are waiting for the COPR, and because my spouse is from the US, he only needed to send in his photocopies, so he still has his passport on him. He will be visiting Canada by car soon, but may have to do it as a visitor, if the COPR doesn't arrive by then.

Since he is coming by car, how does he provide a proof of return? Does he still need to buy a plane ticket out? Or a train ticket? Or does he just cross the border on the notion he will exit before 6 months? I cannot find the information online anywhere!

Its been over 2 weeks since the PPR so I am hoping the COPR will come soon!

Thanks! :D

Last edited:

darrenfrances

Jan 9, 2014
Thanks for this spreadsheet it’s very helpful.

One concern - my spouse’s application follows the same way as everyone else’s, except when it comes to the biometrics. He was instructed only to pay for the biometrics on June 24th but was not issued instructions to complete them or whether they were passed. So we skip those two steps on the table and then today we got the email that the application has been forwarded to Singapore. Should we be concerned that these steps have been missed?

sandy1986

Mar 13, 2018
Hello Guys! Is there someone who’s still waiting for file transfer?
It’s been 2-3 weeks since SA, file is still not transferred, this gets me a bit worried

please share your experiences if someone got their file transferred really late
Thank you in advance!
It’s normal. My file is not transferred also , after 2 may medical request no update. I called yesterday to cic and they said your file is on hold in Nova scosia . Not transferred yet wait for 12 months time.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
He'll have to go to London again since he did the biometrics on Tuesday, but he only lives an hour away by train :D So it's not too bad!
Oh okay not
Bad then

Poiuytr

Jul 5, 2019
Hi we are new here
Applied in March 26th 2019
Biometrics and police check done
We sent out the CSQ (quebec)
Our file has been transfered to BOGOTA
We are awaiting for medical

Does anyone know how fast Bogota office is?
Thank you all for your help

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Anyone who applied in March still waiting to be transferred to a Visa Office? We've applied from the UK, just wondering if anyone else is still waiting!
I am still waiting I didn’t hear anything from th m since May ...

kristinsels

Jul 4, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hi guys, I’m just wondering if it’s normal to not receive an AOR2 but received request for Addl Docs? What does that mean? Thanks is advance. :)