+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

mikepal86

Apr 25, 2019
Can anyone clarify to me what does the below message means? I checked the status online and its still pending and no updates provided till now. Thanks

“This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xxxxxxxxx and family (if applicable).

This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized.”

Vinothvairam

Mar 8, 2019
Hi folks, received the status file has been moved to CPC Delhi for further processing.
Can anyone tell me what is the next status and how long will it take?
Also what is the current trend?

Vishunarula

Jun 4, 2019
Please guide and help!
Anyone waiting for bil?
My aor is 8th may 2019
I paid the biometrics fees almost a month ago
But still waiting for biometrics letter

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Guys,,I am in a confused situation, I haven't received sponsor approval yet. I received AOR but its been 2 months since AOR. I am currently on EI is that the reason for the delay? I had job loss after AOR and looking for work now.. has anyone faced this situation or still yet to recived SA?, Does CIC know one if I am on EI and can they delay the SA or other things? I called but no proper answer given by agent.