+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
i have online cic account called "gckey" thats where i uploaded them. and after a week i checked status which showed "the provided documents have been uploaded" but they did not show any date. i have sent them one screen shoot but its only showed the replacement uploaded. there is no date. i sent those documents by mail as well even though i have online account. but i'm not satisfied with online account thats why i had to sent them by mail.
Take a screenshot of that replacement uploaded message on GCKey. Also attach the copy of the receipt you got when you used a courier to mail. That should have the date and address of where you’re sending it. Also if you used a courier you must have been given a tracking number to check status online. Take a screenshot of the status screen too showing delivered and date of delivery.

afsheen khan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Take a screenshot of that replacement uploaded message on GCKey. Also attach the copy of the receipt you got when you used a courier to mail. That should have the date and address of where you’re sending it. Also if you used a courier you must have been given a tracking number to check status online. Take a screenshot of the status screen too showing delivered and date of delivery.
Hi dear!
i did not send those documents by courier at that time because i was not aware of that they will not receive the online version.but this time i had to sent them by courier. and i also attached them to the web form because as i told that in the gckey account there is no upload option, i dont know why? i just attached brief explanation letter with the documents.
should i call them and ask if this time they receive them or not? thank you so much Krissh

afsheen khan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi dear
i just checked my online status its changed "the review of additional documents to not applicable" last time they changed it to not applicable as well and it was not applicable for 3 months and then i received that procedural fairness stated that we did not receive them.
im really worried now
plz help
thank you

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi dear!
i did not send those documents by courier at that time because i was not aware of that they will not receive the online version.but this time i had to sent them by courier. and i also attached them to the web form because as i told that in the gckey account there is no upload option, i dont know why? i just attached brief explanation letter with the documents.
should i call them and ask if this time they receive them or not? thank you so much Krissh
I know where you messed up. Actually, after you upload the documents, you have to press next down on the page, then sign the declaration electronically and then submit. So that document status that says uploaded will change to submitted. Its a fault on your side (even if its an honest mistake) so yes thats why they never received the documents. Did the courier tracking say delivered? If so, then its mostly reached if you had the address down correct. My suggestion would be to write up another webform attaching another letter there (you can upload documents on webform). The letter should state what I just told you about how you failed to actually submit and just uploaded it and that it was an honest mistake. If you have the screenshot of ‘status that says document uploaded’ make one pdf with the letter and attach the documents ASAP.

afsheen khan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
I know where you messed up. Actually, after you upload the documents, you have to press next down on the page, then sign the declaration electronically and then submit. So that document status that says uploaded will change to submitted. Its a fault on your side (even if its an honest mistake) so yes thats why they never received the documents. Did the courier tracking say delivered? If so, then its mostly reached if you had the address down correct. My suggestion would be to write up another webform attaching another letter there (you can upload documents on webform). The letter should state what I just told you about how you failed to actually submit and just uploaded it and that it was an honest mistake. If you have the screenshot of ‘status that says document uploaded’ make one pdf with the letter and attach the documents ASAP.
thank you so much dear Krissh
but as far as i remembered i have signed them electronically when i was uploading them, few days after i checked the status where i saw they had changed the status that the provided documents have been uploaded. thats why i did not call to make sure because i was pretty sure they would received them.
thank you

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
thank you so much dear Krissh
but as far as i remembered i have signed them electronically when i was uploading them, few days after i checked the status where i saw they had changed the status that the provided documents have been uploaded. thats why i did not call to make sure because i was pretty sure they would received them.
thank you
Did it say ‘provided documents have been uploaded’ or ‘Replacement Provided Uploaded Filename:...’

Vishunarula

Jun 4, 2019
Anyone waiting for bil?
My aor is 8th may 2019
I paid the biometrics fees almost a month ago
But still waiting for biometrics letter