+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Dpc2629

May 24, 2019
I think this was meant for the other person. I already have my COPR so would be spooky to get PPR again haha :p
Haha!!! You’re right! Can you tell I’m a newbie and in need of more coffee?

If you don’t mind me asking how long after your medical approval did you receive a DM?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Haha!!! You’re right! Can you tell I’m a newbie and in need of more coffee?

If you don’t mind me asking how long after your medical approval did you receive a DM?
50 days but that’s got nothing to do with when you get DM. It comes when you complete all stages of your application, no step is correlated or sequential.

Last edited:

Itza1979

Jan 20, 2019
Hello,
I would like to know if a document issued by and Embassy, in this case a police certificate issued by Turkish Embassy, needs to be translated even if that document was issued in 3 languages ( Turkish, English, French and German) .

I'm having some difficulties getting police checks from Vietnam, it's very confusing about how to get it, I applied online but then you get a message telling you that you need to bring the paperwork to the office or send it via post ( which it'll take forever since I'm in Colombia) what would happen if I can't provide a police check from any of the countries I lived? I have until July 7th to send them out.

I'd appreciate any guidance

Bibiana

Samuel Nasr

Apr 12, 2019
Hello,
I would like to know if a document issued by and Embassy, in this case a police certificate issued by Turkish Embassy, needs to be translated even if that document was issued in 3 languages ( Turkish, English, French and German) .

I'm having some difficulties getting police checks from Vietnam, it's very confusing about how to get it, I applied online but then you get a message telling you that you need to bring the paperwork to the office or send it via post ( which it'll take forever since I'm in Colombia) what would happen if I can't provide a police check from any of the countries I lived? I have until July 7th to send them out.

I'd appreciate any guidance

Bibiana

if you find it hard to brind them a police check from a place you used to live at you will have to fill an explanation letter , other than that idk much about it

v-s-s-k

Jun 17, 2019
hi,

I need some clarification on the following:

just received a letter with Appendix B form for PPR but the cic.gc.ca website still indicates that the application is under review (medical and biometrics are done). Do we need to wait for confirmation of approval for PR on the website before submitting passport or can we go ahead and submit the passport + photos?

Appreciate any help, thanks.

PS: Medical passed on June 3rd. Received a letter for pre-arrival services followed by the PPR? letter with appendix B.

Reactions: afsheen khan

afsheen khan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Dear friends
i have received a letter titled "procedural fairness" from cic asking about additional supporting documents which i have already submitted 4 months before but they did not receive them that's why they had to asked for them again.
my question is that all my required documents are ready to submit now, but the problem is that when i open my online cic account there is no option "upload box" where i can upload my documents. i did three inquires but no response yet. I am so worried i may not overdue again.
if anyone has any idea and experience about this i will greatly appreciate.
thank you for your kind assistance
sincerely,
afsheen khan

afsheen khan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
hi,

just received a letter with Appendix B form for PPR but the cic.gc.ca website still indicates that the application is under review (medical and biometrics are done). Do we need to wait for confirmation of approval for PR on the website before submitting passport or can we go ahead and submit the passport + photos?

PS: Medical passed on June 3rd. Received a letter for pre-arrival services followed by the PPR? letter with appendix B.
hi dear
did they ask you to submit the passport?

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
hi,

Follow the instructions outlined in the PPR letter. GCKEY won’t update till after they receive your passport / copies and have approved them. ECAS may show decision made under the applicant. You’re in the last stages of your application and you’ll receive COPR after this. It’s great news!

Dear friends
i have received a letter titled "procedural fairness" from cic asking about additional supporting documents which i have already submitted 4 months before but they did not receive them that's why they had to asked for them again.
my question is that all my required documents are ready to submit now, but the problem is that when i open my online cic account there is no option "upload box" where i can upload my documents. i did three inquires but no response yet. I am so worried i may not overdue again.
sincerely,
afsheen khan
You can also submit your documents via the web form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.as

It allows you to attach documents.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Dear friends
sincerely,
afsheen khan
Procedural Fairness Letter is a very serious thing as the officer has made up his mind to refuse your application unless you prove you complied with their requests on time. Did the letter not tell you where to send the documents? ‘Like an email or mailing address?’ Thats where you send it. And this is very important. You said you sent the documents 4 months ago. How did you send it? Have you kept screenshots of the way you sent it as proof that you sent your request on time from your end? Like if you emailed them, you should print that email (if using mailing address delivery method) sent showing you obliged to their requests on a timely manner. If there is an email option then attach that email screenshot that clearly shows the date you sent your additional documents.

afsheen khan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Follow the instructions outlined in the PPR letter. GCKEY won’t update till after they receive your passport / copies and have approved them. ECAS may show decision made under the applicant. You’re in the last stages of your application and you’ll receive COPR after this. It’s great news!

You can also submit your documents via the web form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.as

It allows you to attach documents.
thank you so much for your reply
i did sent by this email on Thursday.
I'm really worried because i have heard that whenever someone receive this mail titled with procedural fairness so their file is no longer in interest i dont know if its true or not
do you have any idea about this? thank you
and do you have any idea when will they review those attached documents which is sent by through web form.
thank you for kind assistance

afsheen khan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Procedural Fairness Letter is a very serious thing as the officer has made up his mind to refuse your application unless you prove you complied with their requests on time. Did the letter not tell you where to send the documents? ‘Like an email or mailing address?’ Thats where you send it. And this is very important. You said you sent the documents 4 months ago. How did you send it? Have you kept screenshots of the way you sent it as proof that you sent your request on time from your end? Like if you emailed them, you should print that email (if using mailing address delivery method) sent showing you obliged to their requests on a timely manner. If there is an email option then attach that email screenshot that clearly shows the date you sent your additional documents.
i have online cic account called "gckey" thats where i uploaded them. and after a week i checked status which showed "the provided documents have been uploaded" but they did not show any date. i have sent them one screen shoot but its only showed the replacement uploaded. there is no date. i sent those documents by mail as well even though i have online account. but i'm not satisfied with online account thats why i had to sent them by mail.