+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

lizlizliz

Mar 19, 2019
As soon as you clear your BGC and pass your eligibility you’ll be done. Were you requested to send the IMM 5669 correction or you did you send it yourself after you saw it?
Great to hear :) Thank you!! Any idea how long a US background check can take? Relatively simple history work/location wise. We sent the form after we realized the mistake while reading forums--they didn't ask for a correction.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Great to hear :) Thank you!! Any idea how long a US background check can take? Relatively simple history work/location wise. We sent the form after we realized the mistake while reading forums--they didn't ask for a correction.
BGC can take a few days to months and does not have a stipulated time frame. Your file being at Mississauga is good as its the fastest processing VO of all. Mississauga averages between 20-40 days after file transfer for them to process it (trend is subject to change though and not fixed). Once they do and have not requested for additional documents, DM and PPR come soon.

Reactions: Brown_Sugar

lizlizliz

Mar 19, 2019
BGC can take a few days to months and does not have a stipulated time frame. Your file being at Mississauga is good as its the fastest processing VO of all. Mississauga averages between 20-40 days after file transfer for them to process it (trend is subject to change though and not fixed). Once they do and have not requested for additional documents, DM and PPR come soon.
Thank you so much... Grateful to your help and your taking the time :) Hopefully everything goes smoothly, even if it goes slowly. Would hate for the application to get rejected and returned this far in the process (as I'm sure everyone is, but still!)

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Thank you so much... Grateful to your help and your taking the time :) Hopefully everything goes smoothly, even if it goes slowly. Would hate for the application to get rejected and returned this far in the process (as I'm sure everyone is, but still!)
Don’t worry you’ll be fine. Good luck.

jodyj21

Apr 13, 2018
My Husband completed his medical and the Doctor's office submitted the report through E-Medical, however, they also sent us the one page exam confirmation form and told us that we should upload it to IRCC so that they are aware that the medical has been completed and is under review. When I read the Medical section on the immigration website it stated that if the medical is completed after the application has been submitted (and filed through E-Medical), we don't have to send them anything. Our application has been moved to the Visa Office in Kingston already.

Has anyone else had this experience? When I try to go to submit supporting documentation through the online account, I don't see any way to attach the documentation. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
My Husband completed his medical and the Doctor's office submitted the report through E-Medical, however, they also sent us the one page exam confirmation form and told us that we should upload it to IRCC so that they are aware that the medical has been completed and is under review. When I read the Medical section on the immigration website it stated that if the medical is completed after the application has been submitted (and filed through E-Medical), we don't have to send them anything. Our application has been moved to the Visa Office in Kingston already.

Has anyone else had this experience? When I try to go to submit supporting documentation through the online account, I don't see any way to attach the documentation. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Are you talking about the e-medical information sheet they give? You do no need to upload that. Its weird they asked you to upload it. You can’t do it through online account incase you do want to send it safer side. You can do it through webform. Link’s below.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Called CIC today because I was starting to get worried. The agent I spoke to said he was able to confirm we'd complied with all requests, and if there had been anything more they needed clarification on they would have sent another request through. He then told me that everything looked fine with the application. So, a bit more waiting probably, but it helped put my mind at ease for now.

Reactions: d_ragu

Alikune

May 26, 2019
Hi, does any one knows, whether this address is the correct address while sending applications of group of 5 sponsorship in case processing centre Sydney nova Scotia:
  • Canadian Armed Forces CAF – Grants and Resumptions
    IRCC Case Processing Centre
    CAF -Citizenship
    P.O. Box 8200
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 0G7

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi, does any one knows, whether this address is the correct address while sending applications of group of 5 sponsorship in case processing centre Sydney nova Scotia:
  • Canadian Armed Forces CAF – Grants and Resumptions
    IRCC Case Processing Centre
    CAF -Citizenship
    P.O. Box 8200
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 0G7
You should try asking in another thread for refugee sponsorship. I don't think many people in this thread are familiar with group 5 sponsorship.