+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Ecas will say we sent you a letter on this date for medical. But biometrics it doesnt say anything.

File transfer is also just an email to sponsor. If medical passed it says medical results are received.
file transfer email to sponsor??? confirm???

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
quick question

if you have lawyer/representative who will get passport request?

anyone have any experience about this?

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
GOT DM TODAY HERE IS MY TIMELINE ❤

RECEIVED - 13th March

AOR - 11th April

SA - 29th April

BIO FEE REQUEST - 30th April

MOVED TO VISA OFFICE MISSUSAGA - 1st May

MEDICAL REQUEST - 2nd May

MECIAL GIVEN - 3rd May

BIO REQUEST - 8th May

MEDICAL PASSED - 9th May

BIO GIVEN - 13th May

BIO PASSED - 13th May

DECISION MADE - 28th May
Have you had applied inland sponsorship or Outland.

Your process passed quickly.

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Can everyone email to minister of immigration for London's treatment? I did. A lot of people don't do because they think it will impact their case, which is untrue, as Canadian system is just. Canadians inside Canada are just, as an example look at Mississauga Visa Office. With less resources and British in London, it's a mess. At least we can ask them to process our applications inside Canada like a whole lot others.
I'm sure if all of us do that, it will create an impact. I did. Play your part. Thanks.
Can all Pakistani suffering do these together which will bring an impact? They will be able to understand that our file shouldn't be processed in London Visa office and they should not stagger the files unnecessarily.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Can all Pakistani suffering do these together which will bring an impact? They will be able to understand that our file shouldn't be processed in London Visa office and they should not stagger the files unnecessarily.
If you applied in 2019 - You're within 12 months. You have nothing to complain about at this point. I know that's not what you want to hear but your attitude towards this is a bit ridiculous. My husband is Irish and we were processed at LVO. 11 months process time. Pakistanis aren't the only ones who have to wait. Visa offices are busy. It's the way it is and always have been. Any government is slow and as I'm sure you've been told, many delays are incurred on the part of your government - not LVO or Canada.

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
My biometrics issue magically resolved itself now. Biometrics says it's completed now. Background check wording changed from "your background check is in progress" to "your application is in progress".

Same wording as application progress below.

Adeena

May 11, 2019
My biometrics issue magically resolved itself now. Biometrics says it's completed now. Background check wording changed from "your background check is in progress" to "your application is in progress".

Same wording as application progress below.
What was your issue? After my second biometrics status still shows "we don't need your fingerprints". Idk if they have received them or not

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
What was your issue? After my second biometrics status still shows "we don't need your fingerprints". Idk if they have received them or not
We submitted biometrics but on gckey it never said it was completed. All the biometrics info was there and it said we need your fingerprints. Yesterday it changed to we don't have your fingerprints. Today it changed to completed.

Reactions: TiniTan28

Adeena

May 11, 2019
We submitted biometrics but on gckey it never said it was completed. All the biometrics info was there and it said we need your fingerprints. Yesterday it changed to we don't have your fingerprints. Today it changed to completed.
When did you submit your biometrics? And from which country PA is?