+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

locvung

Mar 28, 2019
Guys I just checked my ECAS they have fixed my husbands name so happy saying that . But gckey they haven’t fix it yet and also are they gonna send me a new biometrics with the right name or what can be next step ?
Congrats Farahnaz11, how long your request for change your husands name, did u inform them by webform?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Congrats Farahnaz11, how long your request for change your husands name, did u inform them by webform?
Thanks .. send them a webform on May 1
Received their reply on May 6 that they send my request for name change and saw the changes today 3 weeks exactly on ECAS

Ar1

May 31, 2017
I got a question and hope some one will reply at earliest possible.
My Niece is full time undergraduate student in Canada. She is full time student and have not been employed yet. Her Undergraduate program is 4 years and she has completed 2 years.
She got married in August 2018. She is in process to sponsor her spouse.
Need expert advise!
Currently she is taking student loan for her tuition fee. She is living with her parents. She is not employed and focusing to complete her Degree asap and taking full load of course work.
How she can justify her financial obligation question in Form -IMM1283 when she is
Unempoloyed "Give Details of your current situation and indicate how you support yourself."

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
I got a question and hope some one will reply at earliest possible.
My Niece is full time undergraduate student in Canada. She is full time student and have not been employed yet. Her Undergraduate program is 4 years and she has completed 2 years.
She got married in August 2018. She is in process to sponsor her spouse.
Need expert advise!
Currently she is taking student loan for her tuition fee. She is living with her parents. She is not employed and focusing to complete her Degree asap and taking full load of course work.
How she can justify her financial obligation question in Form -IMM1283 when she is
Unempoloyed "Give Details of your current situation and indicate how you support yourself."

she can say that she is doing her studies and once her husband will be there he gonna do job so he can also support her for fees and motivation still you can take other professional advice like immigration lawyer :)