+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
I think it will be a great help if every one can update their application status with timelines in their signature..

Reactions: schweisy

sandy1986

Mar 13, 2018
No biometrics or medical request yet. We received a request letter April 18 asking to provide a police certificate. We originally received the certificate in an email and printed it out for the application, but maybe they want the digital version. Not sure, but anyways I uploaded the digital certificate and am hoping that's enough.
always original police clearance. read the checklist

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
I never got SA, BR anything after AOR.. its almost 56 days for me. Praying that everyone over here can meet their loved ones.. i am going to visit my wife in December and attend the wedding of my brother in law.. i am very sad as sometimes even all true genuine things don't help and I am suffering unnecessary . I do a Government job with decent salary and never sponsored anyone or being sponsored.. this is ridiculous. Anyway I don’t mind leaving Canada as what is important to me is family..i want to stay in a land where I can stay with my family

sandy1986

Mar 13, 2018
I never got SA, BR anything after AOR.. its almost 56 days for me. Praying that everyone over here can meet their loved ones.. i am going to visit my wife in December and attend the wedding of my brother in law.. i am very sad as sometimes even all true genuine things don't help and I am suffering unnecessary . I do a Government job with decent salary and never sponsored anyone or being sponsored.. this is ridiculous. Anyway I don’t mind leaving Canada as what is important to me is family..i want to stay in a land where I can stay with my family
obviously, they need to give some waves to those who are 1 time sponsor and not being sponsored. they already in the system and no any pressure or any reason . their cases looks so genuine even UK gives within 30 days spouse visa they are very restricted for immigration

Reactions: Farahnaz11

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
obviously, they need to give some waves to those who are 1 time sponsor and not being sponsored. they already in the system and no any pressure or any reason . their cases looks so genuine even UK gives within 30 days spouse visa they are very restricted for immigration
I have no criminal records nor my wife.. i have paid tax always..i work in office and you should be good at your job.. they have been dealing with these for years and they can easily say looking into papers what is genuine or not.. not everyone is crazy about US, UK Canada.. i came to do master and Phd but when I got job with Government I wanted to stay here..

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I remember couple of friends quit their jobs after wedding so they could spend some time with their spouses back home. They said they could find government jobs anytime but they can't get the time back they have wasted living far from each other. Everyone pick family over everything.

Itza1979

Jan 20, 2019
Hello Everyone, I just want to share my experience so far:
Sent original application to Sydney on July 11th 2108
Received and signed on July 16th 2108
After that ,we waited for months and months and never got anything so I decided to write them through the webform back in December, they replied telling me they had returned the application in November 5th 2018, and since they use normal post there's no way to track it down.Here the fun starts. My husband had a P.O BOX but he closed because he left BC and he came to see me in Colombia so we called Canada Post and explain the situation to what they respond that if they don't find the address, all packages are returned to sender so we called again immigration and they said they didn't have it and there was no way of tracking it so we needed to send a whole new application. We started putting everything together again and my husband was going to take the package with him to Canada. Before he traveled we decided to call Immigration again and oh surprise they had the package with them! Apparently the package was sent back and forth 3 times! So the agent told us she was going to check our case and 3 days later I got an email asking for additional document. So after all that stress my timeline is as follows:

Application received ( they decided not to return it again and apply the last date they received the same package) : March 7th
Additional documents request: April 5th
Biometric Fees Request: April 9th

I send the receipt through webform on April 16th and got and email from immigration last Thursday telling me that my information didn't match the one they had so I had to send it again. I hope they receive and send the document in time to the Intake office since I have a 30 day deadline from the moment they send me the request, meaning I need Sydney office to get that receipt by May 9th. Fingers crossed.
Also, We haven't received the SA yet but my husband called immigration office a few days ago and they told him that he has been accepted as a sponsor and that we should be getting the letter soon. I'm waiting impatiently for that letter.
Thanks for reading!

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Why they're asking you for pay stubs? You already signed the undertaking and LICO is not a prerequisite. I even read a law about this on an immigration forum somewhere. You are a Canadian Citizen? The only other reason I would think of is because she has dependents?
There's no LICO but you do have to prove you're financially capable of providing for your PA if necessary, hence why people have to include their tax return/proof of employment. I'm guessing this has something to do with the fact @phaeo wasn't living/working in Canada until recently and maybe doesn't even have a full year's tax return yet (?).

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
There's no LICO but you do have to prove you're financially capable of providing for your PA if necessary, hence why people have to include their tax return/proof of employment. I'm guessing this has something to do with the fact @phaeo wasn't living/working in Canada until recently and maybe doesn't even have a full year's tax return yet (?).
I have been away from Canada since 2005 and briefly lived in Canada in 2011/2012 and returned to Asia until now, I hope I don't have any issues with my application. I only work as an ESL teacher here in the PH's, i don't make millions but one thing I could assure them is that I don't rely on others, only myself;) If I didn't, how the hell I could've supported my family since 2015. If i could do it here, I could easily do it in Canada.

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
I have been away from Canada since 2005 and briefly lived in Canada in 2011/2012 and returned to Asia until now, I hope I don't have any issues with my application. I only work as an ESL teacher here in the PH's, i don't make millions but one thing I could assure them is that I don't rely on others, only myself;) If I didn't, how the hell I could've supported my family since 2015. If i could do it here, I could easily do it in Canada.
No, I wouldn't stress about it -- literally as long as you're not on welfare and you have some sort of job with any kind of transferrable skills that will be enough from a financial perspective. They just want to see you can eke out enough that your spouse won't go on welfare him/herself. If, like me, you're also living outside of Canada, I would prepare yourself for them asking for additional proof of your intent to return, though; that's probably going to be the bigger hassle to deal with.

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
I started working in Canada in Jan 2018, so I did have just about a full year for the tax return. I included everything I needed to confirm my employment, but as I said I think they might just be confused as to where I work right now.