N/A
Passport Req..
31-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2020
LANDED..........
25-02-2020
hi Every1,

i just logged in to Ecas found my application is in process, i got no email no aor yet ..... can anyone explain me how aor1 is

application sent---8 March
APP received ---- 11 March
AOR----- -----------
biometric----------
I just got my AOR1 and it looks like this:

UCI: 00000000
Application No.: F000000000
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear (Sponsors name)

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on
(date your app was received) on behalf of the following member(s):

(PA Name)

Zuriana

Apr 9, 2019
Welcome to the thread! Yep, we're all waiting for AOR now. I've read that it can take all the way up to 3 months to hear back, but based on the January and February trackers, it looks like people are currently hearing back after around 40 days. So let's cross our fingers that March applicants start hearing back mid/late April!
Mostly we get back reply from there within 40 days..

mrscraig1990

Mar 15, 2019
Anyone still not able to link their application through GCKey? Can we only do this once we receive AOR1? If not, how do we know our application number?

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Anyone still not able to link their application through GCKey? Can we only do this once we receive AOR1? If not, how do we know our application number?
Hello we could only link it once the we IRCC start processing the application and then when u try to log in u could link it up ,
In my case I got logged in to Ecas then I tried to link my application it worked right away and after 5 hours I received my application no.

Autobat

Jan 18, 2015
Hi guys just curious does any of u send files to missisaga .or recieved aor from them.so stressed out my file was recieved on march 6 nothing yet.

Reactions: Vinothvairam

Autobat

Jan 18, 2015
I sent my Application to Missisauga office as mentioned in the Checklist,
Application received date is March 08th,
But I didnt Receive the AOR1 yet. Anybody sent the application to missisauga?
:(
March 08th Applicants started receiving the AORs?
I also sent to missisaga my file was recieved on march 6 nothing yet.
So stressed out

rose2rock

Jan 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Vienna Austria
App. Filed.......
11-03-2019
AOR Received.
10-04-2019
I just got my AOR1 and it looks like this:

UCI: 00000000
Application No.: F000000000
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear (Sponsors name)

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on
(date your app was received) on behalf of the following member(s):

(PA Name)
thats exactly what I received on April 10. I got my aor1

Reactions: d_ragu

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
I also sent to missisaga my file was recieved on march 6 nothing yet.
So stressed out
you have 2 options for now. Try finding your app on ECAS or calling. Everyone is going to have a different timeline so don't stress. Worst case scenario is your file will get returned to you and just resend it. I know it was an error on IRCC's part and one would only hope they recognized their mistake and forward your application to SYNDEY but lets face it, they are not competent and will not take responsibility. I hope you find an answer soon.

plbaker

Feb 27, 2019
Ontario
Hi there,

PA (primary applicant) : Brazilian applying outland while living in Canada
Sponsor: Canadian, living in Canada. Applied under Family Class (Common-Law)
Sent March 6th through registered Canada Post. It arrived March 8th.

We haven't received anything since then. Is that normal?

mrscraig1990

Mar 15, 2019
Hello we could only link it once the we IRCC start processing the application and then when u try to log in u could link it up ,
In my case I got logged in to Ecas then I tried to link my application it worked right away and after 5 hours I received my application no.
Thanks, were you able to log in to ECAS right away, or only once they started processing your application? I've tried to log in but it says it can't find my application, which could mean they haven't started processing it. Received March 12th, so hoping they will soon!

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
My husband was able to link on GCKey only after he found the application on ECAS. If you can find it there (needs PA details) then you'll get the application number you need to link it. There's a message several pages back on this thread that has a link to a guide on linking your application if you're still having trouble!

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
So now ur new target is waiting for SA :)

aarchitj

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
I have not received my AOR but my address has changed. I have moved to another rental apartment. Should I update my address now using web form or wait for AOR ?