+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Vinothvairam

Mar 8, 2019
Hey finally I was able to log in to Ecas and saw my application was in process but I haven’t received any aor at the moment ..?
Also they typed my husbands name wrong they shall I wait to get aor then submit a web form ?
Hi,
What identification number you used in ECAS? I used my PR card number, UCI. May be no luck or I am using a wrong identification number.

littlegenius

May 17, 2017
How do they actually send bio metric request ???? is it via email or in CIC account

My AOR was on 4th March but I didnt got anything for Bio-metric

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
My husband found our application on ECAS today and linked to GCKey!! No AOR yet, hoping it'll turn up in the next day or two.

Reactions: JoshC

Parneet17

Dec 18, 2018
My husband found our application on ECAS today and linked to GCKey!! No AOR yet, hoping it'll turn up in the next day or two.
Oh wow congrats...if I am not wrong , you are on the same boat as me. I sent to Missi. also on 12th March. I just tried finding mine using receipt no, but no luck.

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Oh wow congrats...if I am not wrong , you are on the same boat as me. I sent to Missi. also on 12th March. I just tried finding mine using receipt no, but no luck.
Sent ours on the 12th, but we sent to Sydney. I hope the Mississauga folks start hearing back soon too!

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
anyone know if GCKEY is down? I have been trying to log in, our user and pw is automatically filled out when we click sign in takes us to a page that says

Welcome:

"change password" Revoke GCKEY"

and at the bottom says continue, but when we click continue it just kicks us out.

Is it just us?

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
anyone know if GCKEY is down? I have been trying to log in, our user and pw is automatically filled out when we click sign in takes us to a page that says

Welcome:

"change password" Revoke GCKEY"

and at the bottom says continue, but when we click continue it just kicks us out.

Is it just us?
nope not just you. it's a weird glitch. weirdly enough it only happens when I log in with my credentials but not when I use my husband's (PA) account

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Anyone here sponsoring a wife and a child? and got Aor1? need some help with the forms please? is there a financial evaluation if the Sponsor is applying for his child too?

rose2rock

Jan 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Vienna Austria
App. Filed.......
11-03-2019
AOR Received.
10-04-2019
You don’t need to change anything as long as your forms reflect your situation on the date that you put next to your signatures. IRCC processes your application according to your situation on that date
thanks for the info

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone here sponsoring a wife and a child? and got Aor1? need some help with the forms please? is there a financial evaluation if the Sponsor is applying for his child too?
I think your best bet is to go through the basic guide here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#forms

If you go down to Step 5 it has information for dependent children being sponsored. You will have to fill in a financial evaluation form with your application. Hopefully someone that is also sponsoring children can offer some advice based on their experience, but following the guidelines on the website won't steer you wrong.

Reactions: aerchan

rose2rock

Jan 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Vienna Austria
App. Filed.......
11-03-2019
AOR Received.
10-04-2019
hi Every1,

i just logged in to Ecas found my application is in process, i got no email no aor yet ..... can anyone explain me how aor1 is

application sent---8 March
APP received ---- 11 March
AOR----- -----------
biometric----------

Last edited:

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
I think your best bet is to go through the basic guide here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#forms

If you go down to Step 5 it has information for dependent children being sponsored. You will have to fill in a financial evaluation form with your application. Hopefully someone that is also sponsoring children can offer some advice based on their experience, but following the guidelines on the website won't steer you wrong.
Thank you for your reply. I will take a look into it as I am helping a friend for his sponsorship. Do you guys know if there is a LICO for sponsoring the dependent child as well?