+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

travel_freak

Aug 12, 2016
Hi Guys, I have a strange situation now. Please help me out. My wife and I submitted spousal sponsorship PR-outland and the application is received by CIC on March 1st, 2019. I'm facing two problems here.

1) I received the email stating my application is received by cic with application number on April 4th, 2019. But my wife hasn't received any email from cic yet. She expected AOR and bio-metrics request. It is very strange.

2) I could able to link the application in my CIC account using DOB, place of birth, first and last name of my wife. But wife is failing to link her application in her own CIC account. She is trying every day and failing to link the application which I could able to do.

Please help me out guys. Thanks in advance.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Hi Guys, I have a strange situation now. Please help me out. My wife and I submitted spousal sponsorship PR-outland and the application is received by CIC on March 1st, 2019. I'm facing two problems here.

1) I received the email stating my application is received by cic with application number on April 4th, 2019. But my wife hasn't received any email from cic yet. She expected AOR and bio-metrics request. It is very strange.

2) I could able to link the application in my CIC account using DOB, place of birth, first and last name of my wife. But wife is failing to link her application in her own CIC account. She is trying every day and failing to link the application which I could able to do.

Please help me out guys. Thanks in advance.
AOR1 goes to the sponsor. Following that, you sign up for GCKEY and then link your application which you seem to have done.
There’s no need for two accounts, just share your account with your wife as it’s tailored towards her anyway as the Principal Applicant - you don’t need two accounts.

Her biometrics and medical will come via this account and then when she’s transferred to her local VO you’ll (Sponsor) get an email.

The next correspondence your wife will get is AOR2 which is the VO confirming they’ve received it, however, this doesn’t always happen so keep an eye on ECAS:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Hi JoshC,

Some of us recently discovered that the formulas of the small table under the big table in March Outland sheet have some mistakes... right now, we should have 15 AORs but the small table is showing only 12 AORs; also we have 71 applications, but it’s showing 66... we tried to correct it but it’s locked... could you please help change it? Thanks!!!
It happens all the time, people add lines, remove lines, remove formulas :rolleyes: I’ll fix it up in a second.

Shahravi53

Mar 16, 2019
Hi guys

Application send march 27
Received April 2. Is there anyone else with me?.

Common guys let's keep updating.

travel_freak

Aug 12, 2016
AOR1 goes to the sponsor. Following that, you sign up for GCKEY and then link your application which you seem to have done.
There’s no need for two accounts, just share your account with your wife as it’s tailored towards her anyway as the Principal Applicant - you don’t need two accounts.

Her biometrics and medical will come via this account and then when she’s transferred to her local VO you’ll (Sponsor) get an email.

The next correspondence your wife will get is AOR2 which is the VO confirming they’ve received it, however, this doesn’t always happen so keep an eye on ECAS:
Thanks alot :)

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Any March 8-11 applicant got anything yet ..?

SallySalib

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi everyone now I have a important question for you guys to help me out
I sent my application to mississuaga as the last updated for the check list in February now I don’t know where is my file what will happened to my file they received it in March 6
I phoned them today to ask to my file they are not having any information about my file
So what I should to do now
I should to do a new one and send it to Sydney or i have to wait one month more or what i am so frustrated this is the second time I sent my application first time they sent it back to me because we missed a signature and when we sent it again they were updated the address to go to Mississuaga !!
I am totally mad right now of them

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone now I have a important question for you guys to help me out
I sent my application to mississuaga as the last updated for the check list in February now I don’t know where is my file what will happened to my file they received it in March 6
I phoned them today to ask to my file they are not having any information about my file
So what I should to do now
I should to do a new one and send it to Sydney or i have to wait one month more or what i am so frustrated this is the second time I sent my application first time they sent it back to me because we missed a signature and when we sent it again they were updated the address to go to Mississuaga !!
I am totally mad right now of them
don't stress and do no prepare a new application. Wait until the end of the week to see if you get AOR. You can even try to find your application on ecas using your receipt number. Rest assured your file is not lost.

SallySalib

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
don't stress and do no prepare a new application. Wait until the end of the week to see if you get AOR. You can even try to find your application on ecas using your receipt number. Rest assured your file is not lost.
How can i looking for my application by receipt no please

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019

That's what I thought was weird about our AOR1, it was not sent to me the sponsor it was sent to PA email but had my name on it "Dear Janeth"

Other then that on ECAS and GC KEY it has the PA name correct. We are hoping it was just random and that everything else comes addressed correctly.