+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Once you get your AOR how do you link to ECAS and which website please can you explain to me. I have send application on 19 March and it was received in Sydney Office on 20 March by purolator courier.
you have to go on ecas to. you link to your GCKEY by creating an account .

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en0 that's the link for ecas.

I doubt you will find your application on ecas yet though. They are working on early March applicants.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
so I can only link once i receive the email from CIC informing me my unique number isnt it ?
from what I have been reading, yes that's the only way you can link. Unless you have had a previously issued UCI by IRCC (from any other applications you have made to enter Canada ie. TRVs) you can try your luck. The current trend for AORs are 30-40 days maybe longer depending on unique situations but I'm thinking about May 1-15 you can start trying to see if its on ECAS.

Reactions: schweisy

faizahmed

Mar 21, 2019
from what I have been reading, yes that's the only way you can link. Unless you have had a previously issued UCI by IRCC (from any other applications you have made to enter Canada ie. TRVs) you can try your luck. The current trend for AORs are 30-40 days maybe longer depending on unique situations but I'm thinking about May 1-15 you can start trying to see if its on ECAS.

thanks , let me wait maybe i will get email on 20 March like others , fingerts crossed!!

ankiagra

Apr 3, 2019
The same ones I have been trying almost every day, but it worked today finally when they started the process.
I was using the receipt number and then my (sponsor) last name, date of birth and country if birth. I was trying with PA's info as well. Its working with both now
Thank you, Got my ECAS connected as well today. Waiting for AOR now. Application received on 4th March

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
I sent a web form on Tuesday to correct PA's email address that was missing a letter on form IMM008. I received a reply today (very fast I was shocked) and they said the info included in the web form doesn't match what they have on their end. I sent a new one and made sure all the info was correct.

Anyways just wanted to share that I'm kinda excited that they have our file and it seems to be in their system, if not they would have said they don't have a file at all. so ya that's positive.

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Did not tell my wife that the speed has increased so dramatically, she is still thinking it is going to take around 90 days for her to get the AOR1. I am so excited about the pace of the process at this moment. One of these days, she is going to wake up and see the AOR in her email - I just wish I were there to see her smiling. :)

Application Received - March 15. Really hoping to get our AOR on April 15th ( I know too optimistic, but hey no harm in dreaming, right?)

Godspeed everyone! :):):)

Reactions: Lyka Obspo

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Did not tell my wife that the speed has increased so dramatically, she is still thinking it is going to take around 90 days for her to get the AOR1. I am so excited about the pace of the process at this moment. One of these days, she is going to wake up and see the AOR in her email - I just wish I were there to see her smiling. :)

Application Received - March 15. Really hoping to get our AOR on April 15th ( I know too optimistic, but hey no harm in dreaming, right?)

Godspeed everyone! :):):)
there is certainly a trend so you may be correct on your assumption.

Reactions: angelyohann