+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Marissa2019

May 15, 2019
Hi everyone, any updates yet on your applications?
Hi.

I'm a march 2019 applicant
I auctually contacted my VO Office (mexico VO) by email a few weeks a go to ask about the status of my application, they responding say that the application is approved but there were not able to send PPR because of travel restriction due to covid 19. So we are basically waiting for when the restriction on international travel is over.

Alwx

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Hi.

I auctually contacted my VO Office (mexico VO) by email a few weeks a go to ask about the status of my application, they responding say that the application is approved but there were not able to send PPR because of travel restriction due to covid 19. So we are basically waiting for when the restriction on international travel is over.
Then why are they saying spouses are exempt from travel restrictions? And why are some people still landing in Canada ?

Reactions: vnboy

Marissa2019

May 15, 2019
Then why are they saying spouses are exempt from travel restrictions? And why are some people still landing in Canada ?
It probably depends on the country you are coming from. The PA is from guyana. Guyana has No inbound or outbound international flights that may be the reason. Why would they lie.

Alwx

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
It probably depends on the country you are coming from. The PA is from guyana. Guyana has No inbound or outbound international flights that may be the reason. Why would they lie.
Then it makes sense why , otherwise spouses are exempt from travel restrictions

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
They only focus on people paying a lot money or have a lot money . That’s Is what Canada.

M@rkus

Jul 25, 2020
Hi.

Congratulations! That is good news. Hopefully travel restrictions will be over soon. Our VO is Sydney and my wife is from Mexico but so far no new updates. She is here with me in Vancouver along with our son but her 6 months stay will end in two months and her passport will expire in 2 and a half months. We will ask for an extension of her stay but the Mexican embassy is still closed so she can’t get a new passport.

Marissa2019

May 15, 2019
Congratulations! That is good news. Hopefully travel restrictions will be over soon. Our VO is Sydney and my wife is from Mexico but so far no new updates. She is here with me in Vancouver along with our son but her 6 months stay will end in two months and her passport will expire in 2 and a half months. We will ask for an extension of her stay but the Mexican embassy is still closed so she can’t get a new passport.
thank you, and good luck

Fatu

Feb 14, 2020
Hi,
I am march 2019 applicant. My husband tried to contact London VO as my papers transferred there but no response. On his recent communication with LVO They told that it’s still on process then he tried to call and found out that LVO is closed. Now I am thinking when they will open Office and when something will going to happen. Crying everyday to be with my husband.

Reactions: Sam.nanreh

mmuntaha

Jul 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Hey,

I made a mistake on schedule A that was asked to be provided again as adr, I submitted it today and realized that made a mistake.
I sent them an email, do I need to do any thing else. does it solve the issue.

Thanks

afg2019

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hey,

I made a mistake on schedule A that was asked to be provided again as adr, I submitted it today and realized that made a mistake.
I sent them an email, do I need to do any thing else. does it solve the issue.

Thanks
Can you please share your timeline my application reciving date is also march 04..

mmuntaha

Jul 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
March 4 2019, application Received
April 4 AOR1
April 16 Biometrics
April 17 Medical
April 24 ADR
May 21 ADR submitted
October 15 file transferred
November 6 AOR 2