+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
We called CIC today and we were told that our application was approved! We haven't received a landing invitation yet though. The agent told us to wait for a letter in the mail. :) Goodluck to everyone!
Agent told me the same thing when I called today. After looking at my application she specifically said that everything is good and I should keep an eye on my emails because I will receive COPR or landing interview invitation anytime now. How long will it take she does not know that.

Papaski

May 18, 2019
Agent told me the same thing when I called today. After looking at my application she specifically said that everything is good and I should keep an eye on my emails because I will receive COPR or landing interview invitation anytime now. How long will it take she does not know that.
Hope you are not in Ottawa? They are quite slow there, I have been waiting for them to send my appointment letter to me since my application was approved on the 21st of August. I even went to their office yesterday to do a walk in, but they said the can only attend to people on appointment. Their turnaround time is quite slow and annoying.

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hope you are not in Ottawa? They are quite slow there, I have been waiting for them to send my appointment letter to me since my application was approved on the 21st of August. I even went to their office yesterday to do a walk in, but they said the can only attend to people on appointment. Their turnaround time is quite slow and annoying.
I am in Kitchener, Ontario.

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

My husband and I got a procedural fairness letter to provide further proof of cohabitation together since the filing of our application.

Did anyone receive such a letter? Any advise on how to respond?...how soon after submitting the documents did you receive a reply or update ?

i did.. you need to be very specific on explanation.. and send them anything/everything you could think of.. which shows addresses for both you and your spouse living together... bills...mails... government issued id's.... i got AIP in3 days after sending the explanation with supporting documents..

Reactions: Kath4393249

Shawz36

Jan 10, 2019
Just share my timeline

Received-March 20,2019
In Process: May 2,2019
AOR- May 3,2019
Medical Request: May 10,2019
Medical Exam: May 19,2019
Medical Passed: June 2,2019
Backgroundcheck: July 15,2019
Ghost Update: August 19,2019
Aip: August 28,2019
DM: August 29,2019
Landing Invitation Letter: August 30,2019
Landing interview: Sept.24,2019

Thanks everyone

imjeolmi

Nov 25, 2018
We called CIC today and we were told that our application was approved! We haven't received a landing invitation yet though. The agent told us to wait for a letter in the mail. :) Goodluck to everyone!
What number can we call?

imjeolmi

Nov 25, 2018
Hi everyone...
I wish I could share the same good news as getting their invitations but we were asked for additional documents instead. Application was received on March 14th, 2019.

I've seen around this thread and others that we can call the IRCC? We submitted our additional documents yesterday but we've just been unsure. Their letter requested us to upload via Webform link provided but on 'My Account' there is a upload document page that is showing that same request.

Has anyone gone through the same thing?

Linka93

Nov 23, 2017
Toronto
Hi everyone...
I wish I could share the same good news as getting their invitations but we were asked for additional documents instead. Application was received on March 14th, 2019.

I've seen around this thread and others that we can call the IRCC? We submitted our additional documents yesterday but we've just been unsure. Their letter requested us to upload via Webform link provided but on 'My Account' there is a upload document page that is showing that same request.

Has anyone gone through the same thing?
We were also requested additional docs and uploaded via link provided in the letter. Documents were received.
I was actually worried too about the same thing but everything turned out fine. Nothing to worry about!

imjeolmi

Nov 25, 2018
We were also requested additional docs and uploaded via link provided in the letter. Documents were received.
I was actually worried too about the same thing but everything turned out fine. Nothing to worry about!
Thank you so much for the quick reply and well wish.
Do you mind if I ask where you are with your timeline now?

Kath4393249

Apr 29, 2019
i did.. you need to be very specific on explanation.. and send them anything/everything you could think of.. which shows addresses for both you and your spouse living together... bills...mails... government issued id's.... i got AIP in3 days after sending the explanation with supporting documents..
Thank you, hopefully my response will be as quick as yours.

Papaski

May 18, 2019
Hello house, I just received my appointment letter for landing interview with Ottawa CIC scheduled for next week. I am almost there, thank you all for the support. I will keep you posted.

Reactions: Sunny329

PR_app

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Hello house, I just received my appointment letter for landing interview with Ottawa CIC scheduled for next week. I am almost there, thank you all for the support. I will keep you posted.
Congratulations! Did you receive the letter by email or mail?