Hi
mine is

Apps sent -March 21,2019
Recieved- March 25,2019
Aor-May 7,2019
OWP- waiting
Medical- waiting
PR- waiting

May I know if anyone here has same senario, and can anyone here can tell us how many more days will my OWP be approved?

Samantha F

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi
mine is

Apps sent -March 21,2019
Recieved- March 25,2019
Aor-May 7,2019
OWP- waiting
Medical- waiting
PR- waiting

May I know if anyone here has same senario, and can anyone here can tell us how many more days will my OWP be approved?
Everyone is different, but I have seen reports of an OWP approval as early as 6 days after the AOR was received.

akhil923

Dec 7, 2018
App received on 22nd March

Spoke to Agent today he said it got returned as its missing Schedule A form. Will send it back now next week.

Questions: 1. My wife on visitor visa and 6 month would end on June 30. I might need to extend her stay if so than how do you do that?
2. Do you guys think they would consider the previous processing days or they will treat as a brand new application.

Samantha F

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019

Spoke to Agent today he said it got returned as its missing Schedule A form. Will send it back now next week.

Questions: 1. My wife on visitor visa and 6 month would end on June 30. I might need to extend her stay if so than how do you do that?
2. Do you guys think they would consider the previous processing days or they will treat as a brand new application.
Follow this guide here to extend her visitor visa: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/extend-stay.html (Particularly part 3)

From what I understand it would be considered a new application. I'm not too familiar with it tho, hopefully someone else will know more.

isadorafranca

Apr 25, 2019

I think it'll be a brand new application.

I just opened mine and the form seems to be called IMM 5557. If you Google it, you'll go straight to the CIC application page (extension).

Last edited:

akhil923

Dec 7, 2018

hakweye

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Quick question guys ,
Let's say me and spouse are in Canada in CWP and OWP respectively , Can I apply PR still with Spouse not accompanying and sponsor her later once I get mine approved ?