+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

MUNRRA

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Hi every one,

I have sent a inland sponsorship application with work permit in the same package on April 2nd 2019, how ever i have only paid open work permit holder fee $100 and found out i was suppose to pay $155 + $100. I spoke to cic agent and was advised to pay online get a recipt and fill up webform and attach the recipt. I did fill up webform and attached the recipt but i got the email today saying they couldnt verify the information which i provided and it differs from the application.
I need help with the web form, what would the option be for the inquiry type? And who is the applicant? The sponsor or the principal applicant?
Yes, unfortunately same happened to me, I am December 17th applicant, I did the same as you and submit the receipt through the webform, I was able to provide all the information because I had received my AOR however they returned back my OWP, and here is the worst part, when you re-send the OWP you are back to the queue and you send this request to a different office on Edmonton and this office will process this request after approx 3 - 4 months, I have reset it mine and they received OWP request on March 4th, I was able to linked it and I am still waiting for my OWP to be approved, what a cost for a freaking missing fee they know we can pay online and they can hold on our app until we pay, who wouldn't do it if this is what we need in order to remain status in the country and start a regular life, it's ridiculous.

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
I submitted Inland application + OWP on March 17th and application received March 19th but have not received any AOR, can someone tell me on how to call them because each time I tried to call, it will not go through?, doese anyone know the extension number or what might be the problem?.
There are just too many people calling. You need to try more times in a day.

isadorafranca

Apr 25, 2019
Hey, guys, I have a question.

I changed my "type of status" in April (I didn't think I needed, because I got here in December and I had still 2 more months before had to exchange it, but I had to cross the border, and, when I came back, they decided I needed a different status, anyway...). So I sent my new status by using the web form. I wasn't expecting any answers from them, but I got an email with this message:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information that you have provided and can confirm that at this time, it is not possible to link your application to your new account since your application is still waiting to be processed. Please visit our website in order to determine when we will begin to process your application.

For information purposes, you may at some point receive an email notifying you that Your application (X000000000) has been updated. You should be able to link your application at that time..."

I'm sure they'll be able to see I have the "new status" if they check my UCI, but do you think I should try to send it again? They received my application on march 28th. So maybe they'll open it soon.
Thank you

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
March 14 applicant Common law sponsorship + OWP.
Got AOR on April 26. Linked application to CIC account after few days of getting AOR.
Was never able to link OWP.
Today I got mail (PA’s email) that OWP is approved and secure document is sent to provided mailing address. It is valid for 2 years. (Till may 2021).
I’m really happy. got OWP approved in less than 2 months.
Good luck everyone.

LisaH

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Application received March 25, 2019: AOR received today! Very relieved as I am an IEC applicant on implied status :)