07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
any update on OWP?

Sep 5, 2013
Hi every one,

I have sent a inland sponsorship application with work permit in the same package on April 2nd 2019, how ever i have only paid open work permit holder fee $100 and found out i was suppose to pay $155 + $100. I spoke to cic agent and was advised to pay online get a recipt and fill up webform and attach the recipt. I did fill up webform and attached the recipt but i got the email today saying they couldnt verify the information which i provided and it differs from the application.
I need help with the web form, what would the option be for the inquiry type? And who is the applicant? The sponsor or the principal applicant?

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hi every one,

I have sent a inland sponsorship application with work permit in the same package on April 2nd 2019, how ever i have only paid open work permit holder fee $100 and found out i was suppose to pay $155 + $100. I spoke to cic agent and was advised to pay online get a recipt and fill up webform and attach the recipt. I did fill up webform and attached the recipt but i got the email today saying they couldnt verify the information which i provided and it differs from the application.
I need help with the web form, what would the option be for the inquiry type? And who is the applicant? The sponsor or the principal applicant?

are u getting sponsored or sponsoring your spouse?.. the Principal Applicant is the person getting sponsored and Sponsor is self explanatory... in web form.. u have to provide Principal Applicant details as the OWP is for the applicant... i assume you have not got the AOR yet.. wait for it.. or send them the receipt details like who received it... when was it received... a copy of delivery certificate from Canada Post (if you opted for it)...

Chances are - until you receive the AOR they might not act on it.... and unfortunately your OWP will be returned...!!! welcome to the gang who paid only $100...

PR_app

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Does anyone know if an application is returned would it show up in ECAS (like we returned your application on...) and would it show with the date it was sent back?