+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

PR_app

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
For clarification as there seems to be lots of confusion: you will receive ONE email with AOR which contains the sponsor’s UCI and the application number. You will use this application number to link on gckey, or if this does not work, one of the other options they give you.

To link OWP:
After you manage to link your PR app is when you can link OWP. Go into “see full application status” and scroll down to see the applicant’s information, where you will find their UCI, which you will use to link OWP.

Note: the sponsor and the applicant have different UCI numbers. The use of the sponsor’s UCI is on ECAs. Use the sponsor’s UCI to link instead of the applicant’s, because this way it will show “sponsorship application” AND “permanent residency application” instead of just permanent residency application. After you receive AOR you can go into ECAs and both should say “In Process”.

I hope this helped you guys! Please feel free to message me with any questions or for the link for our March Inland group chat to join.

Sorry, i'm a bit confused with which UCI to use to link. Should I link the sponsorship application separately with a new GCKey using the sponsor's UCI? I was able to link the permanent residency application successfully using the principal applicant's UCI so only that application is showing up, not the sponsorship.

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Sorry, i'm a bit confused with which UCI to use to link. Should I link the sponsorship application separately with a new GCKey using the sponsor's UCI? I was able to link the permanent residency application successfully using the principal applicant's UCI so only that application is showing up, not the sponsorship.
You can only link the PR application on GCKey. Go on ECAS and use the Sponsor's information to see information about both the Sponsorship and PR applications.

Reactions: PR_app

udaemon

Mar 7, 2019
App. Filed.......
11-03-2019
I'm a bit confused if my wife should be applying for a visitor visa or work permit extension? Her visa is expiring in 2 weeks and we have yet to receive the AOR. In the documents we sent, we also included a work permit extension.

Should she apply again for the work permit extension or to change to visitor status?

Thanks

Last edited:

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I'm a bit confused if my wife should be applying for a visitor visa or work permit extension? Her visa is applying in 2 weeks and we have yet to receive the AOR. In the documents we sent, we also included a work permit extension.

Should she apply again for the work permit extension or to change to visitor status?

Thanks
Do you mean her status is expiring in two weeks?

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
I did not receive AOR but I was able to link my wife's application under my account.
Application received date : March 15 2019
I used a temporary file number which starts with XF and removed X from front e.g. F000XXXXXX and it worked. Yayy!!!

So what are the next steps now?

R_virk27

Apr 15, 2019
I did not receive AOR but I was able to link my wife's application under my account.
Application received date : March 15 2019
I used a temporary file number which starts with XF and removed X from front e.g. F000XXXXXX and it worked. Yayy!!!

So what are the next steps now?
Which details did you use??

kmnm13

Apr 24, 2019
I just got the AOR.

Application received - March 15th
AOR Received - April 30th

Wish all you luck :)

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
NO AOR so far.. but I was able to link the file. does that mean my application is good to go or there are still chances of returning the application? Thanks

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi, what details did you use for linking the application?
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

airsheridan

Nov 27, 2018
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Sorry, I might have misunderstood you, did you mean you managed to link your sponsorship application without an AOR? And if so what did you used to link it to your gckey?