+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

R_virk27

Apr 15, 2019
Yes, Linka93 has received AOR on April 19 and he/she had application submission of March 8th, same as yours! You will find his/her post 2 pages back. Good luck
I called CIC yesterday, they said we have received your application , but there’s no further content available. I’m so worried now. My work permit is expiring on May 12, 2019

airsheridan

Nov 27, 2018
I called CIC yesterday, they said we have received your application , but there’s no further content available. I’m so worried now. My work permit is expiring on May 12, 2019
Have you tried linking your application at all? I seen someone post a few pages back that they were able to link but hadn't received their AOR yet (assume it was to be sent soon)

M+J

Feb 6, 2019
Have you tried linking your application at all? I seen someone post a few pages back that they were able to link but hadn't received their AOR yet (assume it was to be sent soon)
I linked my application yesterday and today my husband received an email with AOR

PR_app

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Hi! Which account should we link our application to? Sponsor or PA account? Haven’t received AOR yet but hoping to soon- we submitted March 14. Just want to check if i’m able to link it before we receive the email. Thank you

PeekC

Apr 23, 2019
Hi all, received my AOR and linked my application today. I am 12 March.

Working on my restoration application papers now, hope I can restore my status, fingers crossed.

Hope others get their AOR soon.

PeekC

Apr 23, 2019
Hi! Which account should we link our application to? Sponsor or PA account? Haven’t received AOR yet but hoping to soon- we submitted March 14. Just want to check if i’m able to link it before we receive the email. Thank you
Hi, i am PA and linked my application today, also get AOR today. Good luck.

kmnm13

Apr 24, 2019
Hi all, received my AOR and linked my application today. I am 12 March.

Working on my restoration application papers now, hope I can restore my status, fingers crossed.

Hope others get their AOR soon.
Hello

So you need to restore your status? I thought CIC extend your eTA when you get AOR. I’m sorry If I’m saying wrong thing.

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello

So you need to restore your status? I thought CIC extend your eTA when you get AOR. I’m sorry If I’m saying wrong thing.
You may be confused with the OWP, IRCC issues you a new eTa when you get OWP approval, but this does not grant you status in Canada. With an eTa, you typically get 6 month visitor status upon arrival and after that, you need to apply to extend your stay, unless you receive OWP before that 6 months is up.

kmnm13

Apr 24, 2019
You may be confused with the OWP, IRCC issues you a new eTa when you get OWP approval, but this does not grant you status in Canada. With an eTa, you typically get 6 month visitor status upon arrival and after that, you need to apply to extend your stay, unless you receive OWP before that 6 months is up.
Oh i misunderstood that. I should restore my status soon. Thank you for the information.
Also I’m March 15th applicant( got returned our app once) so hopefully receive AOR in a couple days :)

Apr 10, 2019
HI Guys,

I have applied for Inland PR + OWP on 19th March.
I just got to know that I have not submitted work permit holder fees of 155$. I have just paid PR fees+ 100$(OWP fees).
I have not received my AoR. Anything I can do in between to not get my OWP application returned?

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
HI Guys,

I have applied for Inland PR + OWP on 19th March.
I just got to know that I have not submitted work permit holder fees of 155$. I have just paid PR fees+ 100$(OWP fees).
I have not received my AoR. Anything I can do in between to not get my OWP application returned?
Hi, I have already discussed with you in the group chat the only possible option to avoid it being returned