+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

PeekC

Apr 23, 2019
Hello all,

I newly joined this forum and have updated the spreadsheet. My PR application was delivered on 12 Mar 2019. Unfortunately, my extension of stay was rejected today and I am going to apply for restoration. Anyone has same issue as mine?

Thanks.

Reactions: tayrg

BenMarch19

Apr 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-03-2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2019
Hi All

My OWP was approved today. I checked online by linking my OWP to my account using GCKey. My timeline
App received: March 01 2019
AOR: April 13 2019
OWP approved (online): 23 April 2019

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hello all,

I newly joined this forum and have updated the spreadsheet. My PR application was delivered on 12 Mar 2019. Unfortunately, my extension of stay was rejected today and I am going to apply for restoration. Anyone has same issue as mine?

Thanks.
Hi, welcome to the forum. We are sorry to hear about the rejection of your extension of stay. Can you please share the reason of rejection? Because it’s highly unlikely that they refuse the extension of stay when you have intent to file PR application and OWP because OWP also gives you implied status.

PeekC

Apr 23, 2019
Hi, welcome to the forum. We are sorry to hear about the rejection of your extension of stay. Can you please share the reason of rejection? Because it’s highly unlikely that they refuse the extension of stay when you have intent to file PR application and OWP because OWP also gives you implied status.
Hi, honestly I don't really know the reason of rejection. They sent me email by stating:

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors, which include the applicant’s:
1. Reason for original entry and reason for requested extension;
2. Ties to country of permanent residence, including: - employment and study commitments; - family ties and responsibilities; - status (citizenship or immigration status);
3. Financial means for the extended stay and return home;
4. Travel and identity documents;
5. Probability to leave Canada at the end of authorized stay.
After considering all the circumstances of your case, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations.

I didn't apply for OWP with my PR application. :(

tbt7788

Jan 21, 2019
Hi, honestly I don't really know the reason of rejection. They sent me email by stating:

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors, which include the applicant’s:
1. Reason for original entry and reason for requested extension;
2. Ties to country of permanent residence, including: - employment and study commitments; - family ties and responsibilities; - status (citizenship or immigration status);
3. Financial means for the extended stay and return home;
4. Travel and identity documents;
5. Probability to leave Canada at the end of authorized stay.
After considering all the circumstances of your case, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations.

I didn't apply for OWP with my PR application. :(

At the moment of applying for the restoration add the reasons why you want to stay, if you got married say it and attach your certificate. Previous my visitor visa I had a WP, which I tried to extend but it got rejected and I did my restoration as a visitor. Good luck

PeekC

Apr 23, 2019
At the moment of applying for the restoration add the reasons why you want to stay, if you got married say it and attach your certificate. Previous my visitor visa I had a WP, which I tried to extend but it got rejected and I did my restoration as a visitor. Good luck
Will do, thanks for your reply.

Manoj.308

Dec 25, 2016
Hi All

My OWP was approved today. I checked online by linking my OWP to my account using GCKey. My timeline
App received: March 01 2019
AOR: April 13 2019
OWP approved (online): 23 April 2019
Congrats!, and where do you see OWP approved after we login to CIC Account

BenMarch19

Apr 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-03-2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2019
Congrats!, and where do you see OWP approved after we login to CIC Account
So I had to link my OWP to my account, using a similar method to linking your PR application to your account. The category was "temporary resident" - "work permit and extension".
Add all your info
In details "Open work permit"
Country "Canada"
Which situation applies to the applicant "Applied for permanent residence as a spouse or common-law partner in Canada"

Once linked, the work permit application starts with a "W"

Hope the above helps and good luck. How has the rest of the application process gone for you?

tbt7788

Jan 21, 2019
Hi guys!

An update of my application.

Today I received the approval of my WP, I have not been able to link my application yet but I hope my husband will receive the email with further notifications for the Sponsorship app.
My application was received on March 6th and AOR on April 17th.

Reactions: sms1982

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hi guys!

An update of my application.

Today I received the approval of my WP, I have not been able to link my application yet but I hope my husband will receive the email with further notifications for the Sponsorship app.
My application was received on March 6th and AOR on April 17th.
Congratulations . Hope others will also receive AORs and OWP during this week. Good luck to all

Reactions: tbt7788

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Guys,

Anyone received AOR today - March 8th - Common-law (Inland)
I haven’t seen anyone mentioning it here but maybe in Whats/ App group they have updates. I will appreciate if someone from what’s/ app group can update us if there is any AOR approvals in last 2 days ?

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
I haven’t seen anyone mentioning it here but maybe in Whats/ App group they have updates. I will appreciate if someone from what’s/ app group can update us if there is any AOR approvals in last 2 days ?
No, no updates in the last 2 days... not on excel, no whatsapp groups

M+J

Feb 6, 2019
I’m Match 11. I didn’t receive an email with AOR yet but I just linked my application on my account.