Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
Hi,

Just an update my wife passed the test successfully on 25th, and today I check the status online has changed to Decision made.

How long will take from here ?

Also you can update the excel sheet.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: mehrajv

BathTdot

Star Member
Dec 6, 2011
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
file shows IP aug 2nd 2014 decision made 12-08-2014
LANDED..........
12-09-2014
Afternoon Team,

Please update my sheet

Test invite received: Jan 24 2020
Test date: Feb 19 2020
Test Centre: Scarborough

hpprajapati

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Interview........
TLU updated on 16-06-2015
Passport Req..
on 15/07/2015, DM on 18/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent to NDVO on 16/07/2015, Passport received on 31/07/15
LANDED..........
Visa issued date 15/07/2015, Landing in October
Too the oath today at Scarborough. The whole ceremony took 1 hr from start to finish. Warm experience. Also received the pass with free access to all the Parks and museums for one year. Really nice gesture from the CIC.

All the very best to future Canadians for your application.

Reactions: mehrajv

rome5000

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Hi everyone,
Does the test invite come via email or in the mail?
Please you reply would be greatly appreciated.
Usually it’s email. But I was chosen ( I believe randomly) for a special ceremony. In this case they send mails.

mehrajv

Oct 15, 2016
Too the oath today at Scarborough. The whole ceremony took 1 hr from start to finish. Warm experience. Also received the pass with free access to all the Parks and museums for one year. Really nice gesture from the CIC.

All the very best to future Canadians for your application.
Heartiest Congratulations!

Reactions: hpprajapati

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi Team

Can you please udpate the tracker

My test was Jan-24-2020
DM today 25-Jan-2020

Thanks
Congratulations. Will you please share about cheking of departure and arrival back to Canada during the eligibility period of 5 years. My interview is on 5th Feb and I am worried that in two trips stamping in passport for departure from Toronto or arrival not found, however, I have either photocopy of boarding pass or chekin bag printed receipts showing full details are with me. Pl share you experience in your interview.
Thanks

myscanada

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Congratulations. Will you please share about cheking of departure and arrival back to Canada during the eligibility period of 5 years. My interview is on 5th Feb and I am worried that in two trips stamping in passport for departure from Toronto or arrival not found, however, I have either photocopy of boarding pass or chekin bag printed receipts showing full details are with me. Pl share you experience in your interview.
Thanks
Hi There, my experience below hope this helps someone

At the interview,
1. I was asked what i do, why my wife was not applying for citizenship, i told the officer, she is still not eligible,
2. Then verified my physical presence calculator, line by line with the passports, i had 3 of them, the office had all my entries already ticked off, which means they would have already checked through CBSA and found them to be correct, the officer then verified all the departures, by checking the stamps of the destination airport on all exits.
3. No Further questions was asked, it was quick,
4. Was asked to sign on the white form, informing all information is correct, and the prohibitions form, which you have to fill and sign before the interview.
5. My test score was 20/20 that was good to know.
6. I was then told, to wait to her on final review.
7. Got the DM Next day (luckily)

I dont think you need to worry, about, the stamps, at Toronto, as they dont stamp most of the times, but take what you have in case they ask, it will be good to show, you will be ok.

Hope this helps.

aminteger

Jul 13, 2015
Hi.

Good news is I was invited to the citizenship test this morning. Test is scheduled for Feb 12th.

Bad news is the test invitation is under my former name, I have changed my name and had already attached the name change certificate to my documents at the time of applying. not sure if this is normal, I don't want my citizenship certificate or passport in my former name. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Thanks
A.

Diva Diva

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Hi.

Good news is I was invited to the citizenship test this morning. Test is scheduled for Feb 12th.

Bad news is the test invitation is under my former name, I have changed my name and had already attached the name change certificate to my documents at the time of applying. not sure if this is normal, I don't want my citizenship certificate or passport in my former name. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Thanks
A.[/QUOTE

I think you should be fine. Send them an email, but still go for your oath ceremony. I remember the judge mentioning that if there is any changes to be made on your certificate, you
should make sure to tender it before leaving the venue that day.

Congratulations