Hi thought i would post this here:

App.Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: ?-
App Sent: March 2nd, 2019
App Recd: March 5th, 2019
Acknowledgement received: May 5th
In Process: July 12th
Test/interview confirmation: September 18th

Test date: October 23th! :) Wish me luck!
Finally someone from Edmonton. All the best..

ntvnaveen

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Interview........
IP since 24-10-14
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06-11-2014
LANDED..........
December2014
Hello guys,
So done with the exam today and passed 19/20.
They told "it can take up to 4 month for the oath invite, but usually it wont take that long".

Pasar86

Sep 4, 2019
Hello guys,
So done with the exam today and passed 19/20.
They told "it can take up to 4 month for the oath invite, but usually it wont take that long".
Congratulations !!

How was your interview? How long was it? What did they ask you? And when did you apply?
Many thanks!

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
Sorry but why do you need FP test? Because you were in other country more than 183 days?
NO.

Its Finger Print Test. Generally, they ask for that in most cases.

Lammyboy77

Sep 20, 2019
Hi guys,
I have had my application returned twice, and I recently moved from Montréal to Milton. Maybe I’m using the wrong form, the first application I did, I had to provide a photo ID for my kids below 18, I returned it, and used a library card from Montréal. The second rejection was based on date I signed my number of days in Canada. Now I’ve moved to a different province meaning I need to fill out a new form, update my addresses, and use new ids. My issue: the form I’m currently using is asking for a photo ID for my kids which we seems impossible in Ontario. Does anyone have suggestions? The link I’m using is giving me a form I’m finding difficult to fill or download on my Mac, is there any way I can get the latest form on a fillable PDF somewhere else?
I need to get this submission right this 3rd time and can’t afford to use a lawyer.

ccastr

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
São Paulo
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Doc's Request.
04-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-11-2014
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Request
04-12-2014
Med's Done....
19-12-2014
Interview........
CSQ
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/04/2015
LANDED..........
02/12/2015
We (wife and I) received today the test invitation for Hamilton, ON for October 30th. Good to see things moving again!

Sucaba

Nov 17, 2012
Hi guys,
I have had my application returned twice, and I recently moved from Montréal to Milton. Maybe I’m using the wrong form, the first application I did, I had to provide a photo ID for my kids below 18, I returned it, and used a library card from Montréal. The second rejection was based on date I signed my number of days in Canada. Now I’ve moved to a different province meaning I need to fill out a new form, update my addresses, and use new ids. My issue: the form I’m currently using is asking for a photo ID for my kids which we seems impossible in Ontario. Does anyone have suggestions? The link I’m using is giving me a form I’m finding difficult to fill or download on my Mac, is there any way I can get the latest form on a fillable PDF somewhere else?
I need to get this submission right this 3rd time and can’t afford to use a lawyer.
Regarding photo ID for your kids, you can use a copy of the biographical page of a passport as photo ID. I suggest you read the instructions for completing the application for minors here;
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0403-citizenship-minors-subsection-5-1.html

The latest forms and everything you need for minors can be obtained here;
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/citizenship-minors-subsection-5-11.html

And for adults here;
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-canadian-citizenship-adults.html

You do not need the services of a lawyer. Just make sure you read all instructions and follow the steps carefully. Good luck.

Sucaba

Nov 17, 2012
NO.

Its Finger Print Test. Generally, they ask for that in most cases.
I don't believe they ask for Finger Prints in most cases. If you look at the submissions on this forum for March applicants, Finger Prints were requested in less than 20 out of over 130 applications. That's less than in 15% of the cases.

afsun1105

Aug 4, 2014
LANDED..........
December 2015
Hi guys,
Hello,

I submitted passport bio page as photo id for the kids. (I included PR card as well, although it is not considered as official photo id)
For the second ID, I used the provincial ID. Hope this helps.